Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Re: I won at work today

QT 3.14 - - General Discussion

You should've said this: index.php Akashi Sejiuro

• It's mah birthdayyy

Today the 20.4 is my birthday, I was born on 20.4.1997 and now I'm 18 years old. also I've noticed that Alex's has his birthday today too so ,congratulations alex! And for this special day here's a song I like to hear that has the word "congratulations" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eHPC2QmR10 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Age: 17 In-Game name: NoonitGirl / QT 3.14 SteamID:STEAM_0:1:84274775 Time played: 5 hours Skype(Optional): --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Nope. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I'm applying for Civil Protection because that sort of "Roleplay" seems fun, I like the look of people when I cuff them and they're all like "Noo..." It makes me joy, It will make me feel a different part of this server that I couldn't test on my own and this makes me curious about how it's like to be a Ci…

• I've something to ask

Hello everyone I've a question to ask you guys, like a serious question, I joined the server yesterday (had 4 hours) and this guy Haxy kept killing me for no reason, Now I know this is Hl2DM and you can kill but isn't there a rule that says "No killing under 5h?" It annoyed me so I ragequit since I can put against someone who's playing more hours than me and is capable of buying equipment. Is this thing allowed? Thanks <3

• Hello people

Hi my name is QT 3.14 or NoonitGirl <3. My reall name is Anna. I've been playing here for a couple of hours and this was very fun so I'll keep playing. I made friends with two wonderfull and amazing people, Alex and BeefDick. Hope to see you in game QT 3.14

• Congratz Alex <3! I'll make sure to be there Early Happy-BDAY <333 Love QT 3.14