Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

• This is the dumbest thing I've ever read here, why don't we require proof of vaccination to join the server while were at it?

• give this gentleman a badge and a gun.

• Most indubitably gents, I too am in agreement that his fine map has become rather droll. While the current map is not without high regards, the townspeople have become rather dissatisfied with the lack of variety. I for one humbly propose a map switch is in order (preferably banana_rp) to restore the ColdCommunity populace to their joyous and gay state they once had many days ago. I too would be gay with excitment to see the hustle and bustle return to this fine server.

• give prop panel to hustler

Burglor - - Roleplay HL2DM

youtu.be/8QxIIz1yEsA

• civil protection

Burglor - - Accepted Applications

I hate to see him go... but I love to watch him walk away

• I've always wanted to try Amsterville because I've heard good things but honestly any of these maps that aren't Freemancity sound interesting to me

• EPIX Ban Appeal

Burglor - - Denied Ban Appeals

Sounds like you know alot about bhop scripts for someone who doesn't use them.

• I'd like to see him given a chance. +

• mad cause bad lol

• denzel doc

Burglor - - Denied Ban Request

Yes I saw the video which shows Denzel break into Nut's house after killing him get locked in then disconnect with bounty to keep his money, I agree this is a deathmatch game so Denzel shouldn't disconnect out of combat if he loves DM so much.

• denzel doc

Burglor - - Denied Ban Request

Quote from epiX: “I can't see where he is in combat? Also you wasnt even near the house either tried to fight him. For me this just looks like witchhunting for abuses which obvi. isnt. You already "trapped" me often and didnt try to get in the house, u just went afk or did something else. Even if you hate him, this doesnt give you the right to lie. But if you want it this way, i can also upload every questionable play - but we are here for fun, aren't we? ” Pretty Ironic for you to accuse others…

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

Burglor - - Hall of Fail

The Demo you posted literally incriminates Kizaru for doing exactly what you complain Doom was accusing him of doing, running around as cop with stunstick and letting his buddies farm respect off of him. Kiz was killed over 1200 times just that day doing exactly what is in this demo. I don't get why you say doom is being an asshole when he warned you guys against doing this and Kizaru acted like a snarky asshole in return and continued to abuse his cop in front of an admin. I honestly do not kno…

• Age: 22 In-Game name: Nanners (Punished DJ) Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53638753 Time played: 40 days Questions : Do you have a mic? - Yes, and a sound pad Why are you applying for DJ? - So I can play high quality music on the server without being muted, and since there is no other way to do this at the moment besides discord. What are the basic rules as DJ? - There are no rules because mic spamming is against the rules, but everyone likes the music and I can even take song requests. Players who don't l…

• Fix the Soundcloud Player Plugin?

Burglor - - Suggestions

The servers alot more fun when we can all share music while playing but it seems that the Soundcloud player isn't working like it had been last time I played in 2016. Nemo mentioned it's possibly in need of an update? A lot of us would love to have it fixed but I get it if it's too much of a pain to fix.

• Cody's Cop Application

Burglor - - Accepted Applications

Good player, This one has the official Dole sticker of approval.

• Striker is always helping new people and active, in my experience he has always been honest. +1

• I think Patron will make a fine admin indeed, also I am gay.

• robbing suggestion

Burglor - - Suggestions

how about instead have more dallies from robbing with potential locks as rewards and such

• vraua.'s cop application

Burglor - - Denied Applications

This kid is a future school shooter, he'd make a good cop though +1

• People have been accused of hacking before to only find out that they're just good at dm, it wouldn't suprise me if this guy did nothing wrong.