Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

• what ya been?

• China ban appeal

chinasyndrome - - Denied Ban Request

3 months and no traction. Just saying I have been patient. I think this ban is serious over reach.

• China ban appeal

So the reason I was banned was because a while back at least a year ago. On Rezzo’ server I found out that his site was susceptible to SQL injection. This site never had any indication it was part of the cold community Network and I use network loosely. The first SQL injection I used was on the page that gave us a list of what a player’s worth was that I assume included inventory. The first query I injected was “ AND 1=1” so it ran everyone’s. I ran a few more queries to get the SQL version and …

• China ban appeal

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:11731815 Your in-game Name: China Syndrome/ LilNavient Why you got banned: Community network attack was the source ban said I would love to know what I was supposed to have done? I have not attacked the server or its website or its Discord on account of being banned so just curious I think Doom is over reaching again would love to know what Community network attack means

• Must be one of Dooms' Alt Accounts. BTW I think we should call for the removal of all his ALT accounts. He likes to creep and listen in on conversations, very 1984

• Your in-game name: China/ Dolphin / Chinese WAr Rabbit The Staffs In-game name: Hand of Doom Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21644491 Description of the Event: I was muted and gagged for no reason Proof of Event: I am currentl muted and gagged,confirmed by other admins for 1 month. Doom apparently gagged me when i was not even on the server at the same time as him. In an attempt to not have to deal with him I tend to log out when he logs in. I would love to see the some evidence for some wrong doing.…

• GMAN Door BLocking

chinasyndrome - - Accepted Ban Request

IGN:GMAN SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55247047 /[U:1:110494094] Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: China Syndrome SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC Gman repeatedly door blocked, door blocking, one of his tactics to avoid being killed Witnesses at the scene: no Was there an admin online at the time?: Nemo was online and AFK If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: Does this player have any previous bans?: ye…

• IGN:GMAN SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55247047 /[U:1:110494094] Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: China Syndrome SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Gman joined with crime, i shot him and he disconnected (no demo of this) then i started a demo if you check he always disconnected when I am near or a shoot in his direction, he does it 5 or 6 times Witnesses at the scene: no Was t…

• Unlimited Doorhack

chinasyndrome - - General Discussion

over 2 years a I asked syles about Platium and if I could buy a unlimited door hack for 10 million, he put up a vender with it for 100 million. He said he was not bringing platium back because he felt it was pay to win. I asked further and said it is unfair since all his friends have already paid to win. the rest is silence

• IGN:GMAN SteamID:STEAM_0:0:55247047 /[U:1:110494094] Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: China Syndrome SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Gman joined with crime, i shot him and he disconnected (no demo of this) then i started a demo and he reconnected and I have a recording of him DOC 2 times while in combat / combat flagged Witnesses at the scene: no Was there an ad…

• Your name:China Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:19717074 Description of the bug: spawned items cannot be prop eaten Steps to reproduce the bug: spawn furniture like and oven or bed frame then use a prop eater on it Get the message " This cannot be eaten FATTY" Expected result: for a non saved prop item like furniture it should have been eaten/deleted Does the bug require interaction from more than one person to occur?: no Does the bug cause a server crash?: no but it can lead to a crash with entity cou…

• --Your information-- IGN: China (TruGreen at the moment of game play) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731815 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: Player ONE SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19717074 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC - Disconnect out of combat This is not the first time just the first time i had a demo. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: It shows me aiming at him after he has shot at me and then disconnecting Witnesses at the scene: Who i…

• I have suggested this last year I think for all dailies, the code exists for incriminating so it should be in the realm of possibility. In my mind you should only have to do !dailies to see what ones you have. Another Idea would be the ability to set which daily you are actively working on. I cannot count the times I am doing a Marijuana 3 or 4 and my dailies reroll the next day and I now have a marijuana 1 or 2 in front of the 3 or 4, it is frustrating

• CM-Vulcan cop app

chinasyndrome - - Accepted Applications

+1 for me we need experience and cops

• I can be chatty I am rough on headsets go through 2-3 per year so probably the last few times was when i had busted one

• I would love to even through I despise PHP what are you looking to improve upon?

• Your steam id:STEAM_0:1:11731815 Description of the bug: Use of Gravity Doping or Vodka instantly negated Steps to reproduce the bug: Use Gravity Doping or Vodka you have low gravity jump Go up a ladder(vertically) you now no longer have low gravity jumping you are back to normal Expected result: after getting off the ladder you still have your lowgravity jumping Does the bug require interaction from more than one person to occur?: no Does the bug cause a server crash?: not as far as I can tell …

• --Your information-- IGN: Chinese Virii SteamID:U:1:23463631 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN:"Chaos Crew" SteamID:[U:1:1118046442] Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Exploit He used an RPG from outside the PD to kill me by shootin the bottom of the floor it is the glitch exploit that has been banned for years Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: I have a shadow play recording which clearly shows Witnesses at the scene: # 12 "Chinese…

• I have seen Metal mend his ways, help players and be overall helpful he does get angry rather fast but i think he is addressing it I say +1 and give the man a chance

• temp keys

chinasyndrome - - Suggestions

Interesting idea, i think a limitless printer would need to be pretty expensive says 250K IMO