Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• You need admin back cause you are my god (1+)

• Re: Syle

MrPutter67 - - Accepted Applications

Quote from Syle: “ Are you in a gang? ” Not at all

• Fallout as cp?

Well, i am impressed but other admins will need to look over this

• Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “ Reply to miracles ” Lets look at this from another angel I did make a nice app compared to my last.

• Re: Applying for cop

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “ it looks like a good app, i believe he does know all the rules. although... you shouldnt bite the hand that feeds you. ” Well, Cant do that anymore

• Re:RE:REEEE Eldrun

True yes true vig

• Re:RE: Eldrun

Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from MrPutter67: “ Quote from Eldrun: “ Annoying as hell but he knows the rules and is sometimes helpful. I'd say wasait for now untill he gets a gew more hours and see of he sticks around. ” You should think more than you talk This had many mistakes fixed Miracles even likes it ” I do. I said you're annoying, and you are. I'm not holding that against you for your cop application though. I think you could make a decent cop. Perhaps you could do the same. ” Lets see ano…

• Re: Eldrun

Quote from Eldrun: “ Annoying as hell but he knows the rules and is sometimes helpful. I'd say wasait for now untill he gets a gew more hours and see of he sticks around. ” You should think more than you talk This had many mistakes fixed Miracles even likes it

• Applying for cop

--Basic info-- Age: 12 In-Game name: MrPutter67 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67028298 Time played: 66 hours Skype: ask for Skype if needed --Questions-- Does cop get removed after a bit Do you have a mic?: no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I loved being a robber but i wanted to try something new What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot players unless they shoot you Don't extend time in jails, even for an asshole Only let noobs get tours of the cp if they dont know it What is…

MrPutter67 - - Denied Applications

Quote from Eldrun: “ Quote from BoS.BPN17: “ To me it seems like he needs more help than he can give. ” ” So does this mean I get cp?

• --Basic info-- Age: 12 In-Game name: MrPutter67 SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrPutter67 Time played: 42 hours Skype: ask for Skype if needed --Questions-- Do i get to have this permanently Do you have a mic?: no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I loved being a robber but i wanted to try something new What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No rdming players Don't extend jail time when in jail Do not afk as a cop What is the function the Civil Protection?: To protect pl…