Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ The problem with cop jobs is not the number of people who have the job and are capable of playing as a cop, but the fact that the job is not profitable. It's not possible to earn money because you have to kick doors to get to anyone with crime. We need a system that allows a door to be kicked for free if the door owner, or one of it's key holders, has more than 3000 crime. If a door does not have an owner or keyholder with >3000 crime, then the cop will get charged. ” …

• Quote from Volar: “ If he can keep his personal quarrels out of cop duties then I think he should get a chance atleast as Trial Cop. ” yea sure , when Im cop , I start a new life , so no personal quarrels no problem

• --Basic info-- Age: 19 In-Game name: BoS.C?????? SteamID:STEAM_0:0:18711247 1 Time played:17d 20h Skype(Optional): No --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Cause I like justice. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: 1800 Crime you can arrest . 4000 Crime you can kick door . No RDMing as a policeman. What is the function the Civil Protection?: keep the streets/buildings safe. If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: I can shoot him ba…