Greaser - - Suggestions

We’ll talk about this today in a meeting

• back in time!

Greaser - - Suggestions

Mavrick is great at things like that.

• Accepted

• Ban appeal Oct 13 2018

Greaser - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Quote from Nobody: “You are well aware at this point what disconnecting out of combat is. You tried to disconnect once I shot you because you had realized you had a bounty, simple Heres the video for anyone who would like to see it youtube.com/watch?v=CLrS9WbtcPE ” 24 hours is a bit much for a first ban.

• Motd and New players

Greaser - - Suggestions

Quote from Volar: “People don't even have to type MOTD - as soon as you join the Server it's in your face, you have to close it before being able to do anything else. People don't like to read, the vast majority would rather stare at a TV or Video than read anything. I've noticed this same behavior with the vast majority of people I meet in real life at my job. 90% of them don't read ANY of the posted signs and this includes Price Tags on an object they themselves are ''interested'' in buying. "…

• Jammer

Greaser - - Suggestions

Could we have something implemented to get rid of jammers?

• Cop EXP Suggestions

Greaser - - Suggestions

Just make the rebels cost the same price as the cops gain so their can be no abuse. I like the idea as well.

• Pet name visible to other players.

Greaser - - Suggestions

Quote from P0rnstar Gangstar: “Hi a small suggestion but is it possible to make a visible name tag on your pet, so that every player can see the name of the pet? There is already a command to give your pet a name but its mainly visible for the pet holder. ” That depends, would you have named him nigward?

• free kendrick

Greaser - - Denied Ban Appeals

Ban expired

• Hello Everbody,

Greaser - - Introduction

I’m active on the server and not playing league of legends all day so I know who you are. Hey Glenn nice to see you again

• Admin application Dede

Greaser - - Accepted Applications

1. High diamond League player so we know he has a brain 2. He’s a lot less trolly then he was 3. I don’t know why I decided to make a number list but I’m giving a +1 for Gangstar, I know he’s been working hard for this

• Ban Appeal.

Greaser - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I always find it a shame when appeals are made on the forums when they could’ve been settled between the player and admin themselves. If it turns out Josh was in noclip at the time of the shot then you have no defense or proof. Appeal accepted by Josh

• Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from FORK KNIFE: “- you can frame under 10s to kill them whenever you want ” fixed thx ” Oh I missed this, I’m slowly turning into koala

• That’s the entire point of a framer...

• Quote from The Doggy: “Can't break protocol when it comes to cop hour requirements otherwise you get players saying "oh you gave him cop when he only had 60 hours why cant i have cop?" etc etc. so no luck on that. Other than that your application is looking pretty bare boned, you should definitely flesh it out some more basically everywhere cause as it stands I can't tell that much about how you would approach a situation as cop. ” Great points, I’d like to see more information and most importan…

• Quote from Volar: “Make it a really hot pink color. All criminals are gay anyways. ” Can’t even peggle Give doggy a harder job and tell him to make it a rainbow beam to really bringout the gayness