Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

• Seen him helping new players alot +1

• +1 have not seen him disobey any rules, seen him talking to new players trying to help them before

• sounds fair enough.

• Castles Cop App

Asher - - Accepted Applications

He said he had cop years ago i belives he understands the rules

• Quote from Notorious K.O.I.: “No valid proof of cop coming in or out with kickdoooooooor ” sorry i should have posted the full video as u can see he kick door and entered my house youtu.be/ciHPTMYt58o

• i'll like to see you proof that clit, i have 2 proofs of u abuseing cop since you were new i didn't report you if u want i can just post you abuseing here Idioten is a massive cunt who deserves to be hung from his cock from a tree. He kicked a door down with no crime committers inside. Quote from will: “Noose him up. ” yes that's what i saw Quote from Idioten: “Hey, i kickd the door to arrest will he had 17k crime, i then agin kickdoor to get out when i meet ash entering, no abuse at all, mentio…

• Your in-game name:Asher The Staffs In-game name: ! Zero-Nitro [OG] ! Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:55377317 Discription of the Event: he kicked my door when no one was haveing crime there as u can see the video i went up to check my house weather anyone had crimes in the house before reporting him. Proof of Event: youtu.be/IKVdzjk_HRM He hates me for not giving him keys to my house killed me while i was afk in my house yesterday and about 1-2hrs ago before he abused he said he was going to keep kil…

• Idioten SOC

Asher - - Accepted Ban Request

sidezz rewrote the code you cant die when u switch to vip the only thing that can kill yourself is the kill command

• Idioten SOC

Asher - - Accepted Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN:Asher SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82475331 Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/asherxdxd/ --Accused member information-- IGN:Idioten SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55377317 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/CsGoWobin/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Him killing himself with a bounty after i warned him for 2 times he keeps saying he didn't the footage shows him soc aft…

• Cop Application,Admin Application

Asher - - Hall of Fail

wrong format -1 you're not even 80hours -1 (+half of your hours is afk) abuse rules finding loop holes in motd -1

• Arrangeing your own inventory

Asher - - General Discussion

I would like to suggest a feature that could let us arrange our own inventory. Over the past 1-2 months i've been playing i seen players asking if they could arrange their own inventory and i too find it hard as i belive some of us have alot of items. so it would be easy if we could change the order of our own inventory. If this is not possible i would like to suggest to move the computer softwares to the 1st or 2nd page as many players use it quite often like myself. Thanks.

• game npcs and map spazzes out

Asher - - Roleplay HL2DM

Lol. never had that happen before

• IGN: Asher SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82475331 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/asherxdxd/ --Accused member information-- IGN: CLITCOMMANDER SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6080488 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972426705 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: exploiting glitches Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: He is shooting through the wall where the players afks and killing them i have a screen shot of him amiting it and doing it again and again even i told …

• Slaughter Cop Abuse

Asher - - Denied Ban Request

Your in-game name:Asher The Staffs In-game name: Hand of Doom Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:6133799 Discription of the Event: i saw ~$300 no the ground i went to pick it up he respwaned killed me while i was picking up the money he said it was a revenge kill even so after hands of doom told him i decided not to report him but today he did it again, also when i was cop i told him to stop killing me he wont stop. He clearly don't know the rules Proof of Event: 1. i.imgur.com/zefqnAB.jpg 2. i.imgur.co…

• Map suggestion

Asher - - Suggestions

i was in the server i got to say the effort put in the map is amazing

• IRISH for Civil protection

Asher - - Accepted Applications

i have seen him recently being active so +1 from me

• yeah why not, we dont have many active cops so +1

• Partner Robbing [Possible event]

Asher - - Suggestions

i think this will be a great idea +1

• Sound Files If Anyone Wants

Asher - - General Discussion