Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• rocketman admin abuse

Sentries - - Hall of Fail

dang it i thought my video was flawless

• rocketman admin abuse

Sentries - - Hall of Fail

guys i have solid evidence of rocket man admin abusing youtube.com/watch?v=5dr4LRn_1NQ pls perm ban rocket thank you PS: this a joke don't take seriously thanks

• rocketman i think would be a good admin +0.873 rocketman give me 1mil and i will give you +1 but for now +0.873

• yay

• ok that is fine i guess i can wait and i remember before the bug i had around 470k but i dont remember exactly

• ok well i wasnt avoiding talking to you because i never really heard you ask me anything and the reason i left 2 times is not because i was trying to keep the money i actually had to go to a movie and i said that in the chat but im sure that did seem a little like i was trying to avoid it

• Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48781219 Your in-game Name: Bob Ross Why you got banned: well there was a glitch recently where there was a bugged printer and if you pressed e on it you would get a tons of printers in your inventory so i was not going to really abuse it but then i saw some other guy who was selling all the his printers that he abused to get so i killed him and i stole his money it was around 400k that i took and i deposited it and i was not going to abuse it but i killed him and i wasn…

• Age: 13 In-Game name: Bob Ross SteamID: i think this is it STEAM_0:0:48781219 Time played: well only 4 hours recently but i used to play a ton like 2 years ago --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes but i prefer not too use it Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because its fun What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: dont abuse and kill people that dont attack you and dont break into door unless there is a person with 4000 or more crime (i think) What is the function the Civil Prot…

• cop application

Sentries - - Accepted Applications

well here goes nothing Age: 12 i got accepted before when i was 11 so... In-Game name: X_x_x_Sentries_x_x_X SteamID: 76561198057828166 or STEAM_0:0:48781219 idk Time played: i dont really know cause the map reset and my stats did too but i can assure you its more than 40 hours Skype(Optional): --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:i used to play a lot and i had cop but i quit for a while and lost it but im gonna play a lot again so i want it again What a…