Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• --Basic info-- Age:14 In-Game name: Harlock SteamID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984260048/ Time played: 1 Hour --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I would like to unite to watch over the whole world and to teach people to play What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: I can cuff/uncuff at 1800 of crime, kickdoor at 4000+ of crime, i dont have to unjail other cops prisoners without permission, i can't switch randomly (ex: to avoid jail o…

• --Basic info-- Age:44 In-Game name:Harlock SteamID:76561197984260048 Time played:6h-2m Skype(Optional): --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:to help people and sometimes no one puts police and I would love to put on me What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime. Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The only exception to this rule is if you are using Less than Lethal ammo to stun Rebels which is only a…

• to one that has been entered with my name I preg?ntaselo estava with lester

• i dont i join and lester fuck it was not that I was not I was playing with lester

• i dont not abuse akp crime 4000 i kickdoor i prend you drug

• --Basic info-- Age:44 In-Game name:Harlock SteamID:76561197984260048 Time played:2h-1d Skype(Optional): --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:to help people and sometimes no one puts police and I would love to put on me What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime. Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The only exception to this rule is if you are using Less than Lethal ammo to stun Rebels which is only a…