Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• LEGALIZE IT!

VVR You Are Reading - - Suggestions

You could keep the illegal dealers and have them pay more than the legal ones. This is a good idea. Admins will say no because its work though.

• You still have to invest at least some time into it. The reward for killing a regular zombie is barely, if even, worth it already. Getting $7 from a headcrab makes it only worth to kill them to get rid of the inconvenience. To have no reward for something that's also annoying to do is to have something that shouldn't be in the game. Again, its a really semantic and nit-picky request, but it's nice to have that little bit of QOL.

• Quote from Grubbsy: “cause they are annoying ” There should at least be a reward for dealing with something annoying. Getting rid of the annoyance isn't a very satisfying reward, it makes it have no purpose other than to be annoying.

• Whenever I do the zombie event, I notice that regular zombies are worth $750, and headcrabs give like $7. Can we tune up the headcrab value to $250 or something? Its not worth for anybody to kill them, and it leaves a lot of black headcrabs putting my hp to 1 during my bhop.

• Take it up with syle if you want to change the rules. I'm not going to argue with you any further.

• Fishing

VVR You Are Reading - - Suggestions

Can we get fishing? There's a small pond on abusemecity, which I'm pretty sure is about to win the map poll. Perhaps we could have another job like sanitation. Go to the pond, press e on it, wait for your little bobber to get highlighted and bounce up, then press e again to catch the fish. Store them up and sell to some fish vendor. Maybe give a very rare chance to catch a giant shark worth a lot of money, or a crab pet or something, and you've got yourself a fun little mini-game job that pays o…

• This one's obvious, but I'd rather this be needless spam than racism. It's just N***** over and over again. Do whatever the minimum punishment there is for either, just your average China report over some frivolous quarrel that he's technically correct in. Blablabla, you've heard me type this up a thousand times. Hi Syle!

• The Venice Quartet!

VVR You Are Reading - - Hall of Fail

Quote from MavFree: “It'd have to be a plug-in thing. Not adding 3mb to the map file just to get yelled at by fucks over some lil tune. ” I don't think it would be the same without the little dudes there on the map. If ya can't do that, then it's probably not worth it. Unfortunate.

• The Venice Quartet!

Every 6 hours or so, the barbershop quartet of venice comes along. They'll sing a barbershop classic randomly chosen from a list, and it will be nice. Unless you use !stop This has no gameplay purpose other than as something to add to the map when it gets fleshed out a little more. Adds that nice charm... mmm...

• Quote from Volar: “A weekend? We gave it a week. a full 7 days before removing permissions. No one recalls seeing you until recently which leaves roughly a 15 month hiatus. ” Well it's been over a year, maybe I remembered it wrong. I don't get the point of arguing back and forth on this, but if you want to throw your hat against my app for that alone, I can accept that.

• Quote from Volar: “Quote from joshhite11: “This is the dude that got trial and never came back right? lol ” Yeah, -10 from me. I have no desire to give out Trial to someone that applied for it in the past, got it then proceeded to never show up for his ''1st'' Day. ” I was unaware that I had gotten it, and had to do stuff irl for a weekend. I came back and it was gone. After that I took a break from the game. My mistake, but I was busy.

• Steam Name:VVR You Are Reading A Name SteamID: STEAM_1:1:92649936 Age:16 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: On and off since 2015. I was active for a good chunk of the first and second year, took a hiatus in 2017, and now, I'm back for a more permanent stay. What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Unlike cop, administrators are a whole different beast in the sense that they've elected to consta…

• Quote from IDaab: “You eat a soda ” *crunch* *SSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssss* ...Delicious.

• Nice dude, reminds me of the kind of player that's impossible to annoy or get mad at. is active, has a mic (bar on the floor there but hey), and seems to understand how the game works to a decent extent. I'll throw my hat in for this guy, +1.

• -Make it so that admins can toggle on "admin work mode," Which automatically gives them god, so players can't kill them. -Admin cops in admin work mode ain't able/allowed to cuff/arrest people, because they have god on (obviously). -When an admin finishes their work, and turns off admin work mode, they're teleported to the nearest spawn point, and their god lasts an additional three seconds to prevent getting rekt. This should really solidify "don't cuff people when you have god on, or in a plac…

• China's right here, unfortunately. Oat even admitted that he shouldn't have cuffed dede. "i was just stopping by," doesn't really help you. The fact that dede didn't care that he was wronged doesn't add to Oat's defense whatsoever. The complaint given, however, is minuscule compared to anything akin to full-on corruption or terrible abuse, and it really only goes to show that Chyna is out to get Oat. I still do hate the "make a report," defense. Usually, if an admin apologizes for something they…

• "I hope it leads to a productive discussion." ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah no bro

• Quote from Slaughter1337: “Is this your first time as Civil Protection?: Yes I have played as a cop in team deathmatch servers ” PFFFFFFF HAHAHAHAHAHA Other than that, I dont see much wrong with the application. +1

• VVR'S Admin App

Quote from eldrun: “Be patient we like to see who we will and will not be hiring for staff. It's not over night. It's a good thing if you don't get a response right away because most of the time it would be no. ” I would rather have a no than be completely ignored for 3 months. It would at least show me what I would need to improve on for next time around.

• VVR'S Admin App

This application's been up since February 13th, nobody bothered to reply and Syle advised me to repost. I've been on the server for over a year and all of my hours are active and spent with the players of the server. The post of my ordeal with the server was inspired partially through BobVeka; however, nobody had seen it except for me for the entire development and posting process. That post was my deed and made with my words. As for "Multiple Names," I've always been VVR You Are Reading A Name,…