Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• @MaXimus = He said he killed him, but he can be rebel using doorhack or lockpick doesnt mean he used his admin powers

• DH is very good admin guys, Naujoji already made me lose admin on previous server , He was talking crap cuz i was Trial admin and he was jalous so he went to head admin and told him i was abusing etc... wich wasnt treu , then he also provoked me , and said i didnt want to help new players , BUT i helped them always... You just hate Trial admins Naujoji , I dont know why, But this sounds rlly crazy man tell me why u hate us??? DH should keep his admin, his doing good!

• Ur asking the ppl to read & goner said I dont like hi mthat much but i WILL TELL seems like its gonna be a lie isnt it?

• Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from Big_Daddy: “Let me show some pictures first talking about dh's back check pictures ” What are you trying to prove with this? ” That you try to get his admin removed without reason that this is a complot against him

• Let me show some pictures first talking about dh's back check pictures

• Thats the biggest lie man, you also told OIld Doctor that i was admin abusing wich wasn't true , You hate Trial Admins u want spots open so u can take in their place! DH is being a good admin in my eyes!

• Enjoy ur stay there m8 send me some pics about the jonco's

• Cop Promotions

Big_Daddy - - Suggestions

Hello, I would like to request a promotion Why? Ive been for a month Police Lieutenant now I have 25 income, Since the server has more players now and not so much cops have that much hp to defend against like 3-4 guys with pistol crossbow smg , Id like to rank up to get more health Ive been cop everytime i am online if i play wich is much in the afternoon Thankyou & have a nice day

• Ban appeal Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy - - Accepted Ban Appeals

??

• Ban appeal Big_Daddy

Big_Daddy - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97851925 Your in-game Name: Big_Daddy Why you got banned: They thought i was admin disrepecting wich was totally not treu, I was just saying my opinion to hand of doom that i was been here a long time already and that he dont know who i was, and he started annoying me with my thread he already broke my locks? IF you think thats a good thing for admin to ban someone for 2 week's sorry man but thats to childish , maybe do it for 14 hours? no first ban 2 week? and i didnt s…

• Dude, i just said my opinion towards hand of doom & i am very nice to new players , you just dont know me , i am the bad man for you guys , but okey i understand btw? do they have proof about breaking other server rules? i dont think so? Seems like theres somethng jealous going on but you know what i dont really care about those " fake admins that say they re on server everytime they on & thats koala westsmoke poolman those are the guys who plays when they re on server... Nice community here, an…

• Uhmm man? you think i would waste my time here seriously? i ran my own servers and u think i cant handle admin position? dude , if you dont know me, then dont judge me...

• Auto-Ban

Quote from Notorious K.O.I.: “Quote from 420alex: “This is more complicated than it sounds... What about revengekills? or bounty kills? the proposed system would also have to track who shot first, which isnt easy considering the person that shoots first doesnt always hit first. It's a good idea, there's just no good way to implement it. ” ” Well Actually, IF u could track taht with color green & color red like under 10 hrs green & u check the logs that only traces shot it could work if u see the…

• Auto-Ban

Hello, i See lots of guys still killing players under 10 hours like autoban or autokick the geuys that has killed players under 10 hours so like example Doom 900 hours kills cat 2 hours Doom gets warning from server, he kills him again, he get banned for 10 minutes next time he does it it results in a 30 min ban etc a kind of system like that could work out dont it? then admin's dont have to look after that again?

• Well , I didnt see u even in game I saw Poolman & mike & westsmoke they can confirm im not much afk so

• (DH) COP application

Big_Daddy - - Denied Applications

Definitily +1 Good player, nice player, respects the rules so for me its a huge +1!! I see him on daily

• I applicated when i had like 13 hours now i got 163 hours :p so and most of time im active instead of afk

• Ive been making contact to players help them I really care about the community , But i would like to help more players with like admin stuff , props etc freezing I love this community Being here since 2013 ( I know ive been inactive But ive changed I am more active now and lots admins and players can confirm that Friendly greetingz Big_Daddy Love you all

• Jail Bug

Big_Daddy - - Server Bug Report Forum

Hello so i would like to report this bug like you see in the demo , I jailed numbnuts, he had a jail clock but he wasnt inside jail so i recorded this to let you guys see the bug Your name: Big_Daddy Your steam id: Sorry pc doing weird cant find it :p something wrong with pc Description of the bug: Jailed someone but he wasnt jailed he was inside the map not in the jail but he was cuffed & got jail clock How to recreate the bug: I dont know Does the bug cause a server crash?: No Items, money, et…

• No, but some admins told me that player votes doesnt help so & since lots of admins knows i am more on server then afk if they pm me on steam i directly answer so i dont think i am afking right??? I am not mad , im just like happy if he wants me dont have admin