Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• application for CP

Blue - - Denied Applications

Age: 15 In-Game name: Maisloch SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:121026326) Time played: about 10 but i had over 200 when I used to play 20 hours now Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because it was fun when i first started doing it What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont randomly kill people, dont kick doors unless they have 4000+ crime, dont let rebels in the PD What is the function the Civil Protection?: To arrest people that have high crime. If a player were t…

• Credit

Blue - - Suggestions

I want to be able to buy guns in bulk without someone like koolaid stealing all my money on the way. This would let me buy things without having to carry it. I think for balanceing purpaces it should cost 5% more to buy things with credit

• returning member

Blue - - Hall of Fail

Wow i finally decided to buy a new pc after 6 months of waiting. I am very exited to get back onto the server. I also really hope that i sill have civil protector, i dont want to have to re earn that. I dont know why im making this no one will car but im hoping to see some old faces back on the server such as wesTsmoke, Koolaid, 420Alex and others

• Admin app.

Blue - - Hall of Fail

Mar 18th 2015 --Basic info-- Age: 4 5/2 In-Game name: FaZe_CuMsH0t SteamID (STEAM_0:0:121026326) Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/meatlocker1402 Time played: 1337 hours Skype(Optional): Yes add me @ fogot 1v1 me --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes, i got it for $.49 at a super market. Why are you applying for Administration?: I want to be admin to noclip around and kill people and ban faggots How much time can you dedicate to the server?(Include time zone):i can dedicate about 25 hours a d…

• Police Application

Blue - - Accepted Applications

Yes from me !! Very nice and fun to play with! Hoffe, es wird angenommen!

• I think that it should be -25 hp for 50 suit

• BPN i thought that never happened????

• RE:Application For Cop

Yeah if you saw the time i edit ths stuff you would know why i spell like a 3rd grader. thans for the comment tho

• RE:Application For Cop

Age: 16 In-Game name: Cornhub.com SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121026326 Time Played: ~ at the time currently i have 2 days and 12 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:Im Applying because i really enjoy being on the server and i beleive that being a combine police would make the server even more enjoyable. Im also applying because i have seen some people going on murdering sprees and police dont stop them, I think that people who are mass rdming should be p…

• yeah haha i cant speel (i know its spell)

• So the cop gave weopons the the rebels? thes against Cop Rules

• i fixed the ones you told me to fix

• 420 is picking sides thats against cop rules

• Applications For Cop

%100 verry nice and fun to play with he also not that i know of, breaks the rules so i think that with a proper application you would be a good cop

• Re: Applications For Cop

I enjoy that you made your own application this time, but i advise you to add more. If my oppinion mattered i would say no but im not an admin. add more and i might change my mind

• god damn im dumm

• Civil Protection Application

god damn theres alot of mistakes it was like 12 pm when i made this

• How tough am I? i can open frozen food with my hands only

• nette Nippel

Blue - - Introduction

is it to late now to say im sorry! yeah.

• Quote from Blue: “ ” Quote from SolarSystemIsLegendary: “Quote from eldrun: “Age:20 In-Game name: SolarSystemIsLegendary♉ SteamID:76561198033457734 Time played: 1 Day 12 Hours 34 Minutes --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I am on the server often and enjoy being around people and helping them out. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot at people unless they start it first. Don't let rebel in pd unless giving tour. Cop ca…