Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 107.

• During the summer I looked up from my front porch to see this when I peeked outside to see what all the rumbling was about. *Promptly closes door...*

• ₣яєє Hustler

ThunderShorts - - Denied Ban Request

Let's be honest, it's not a second chance we are talking about... he's had a second chance, a 3rd, 4th, 5th... From Sourcebans: "This ban makes a total of about 20 times that this player has been banned [not counting 66 comm bans] by at least half a dozen different admins. This perm ban covers the totality of his offenses." The failure was on his part, and this does not count all the alt account attempts which in themselves are bannable. This guy has proven that he is just incapable of playing b…

• Spider Ban Appeal

ThunderShorts - - Denied Ban Appeals

Yeah, that's what we need, more toxicity. NOT advocating, for the record.

• Damage to the antlion guard appears whether you cause the damage, or it's self-inflicted (like running into obstacles) all subtract health from the antlion guard. Your take is based on the damage that YOU did... so the number is not always $15K exactly. Even a single other player shooting at it with anything will quickly divide down your take. Also, I make a point of killing it as often as possible, and it's really not hard at all if you choose the right weapon. Crowbar and crossbow are my faves…

• +1

• +1 Hell yeah!

• Glad I could contribute to the tapestry of your gaming life!

• guinea pig + alts

ThunderShorts - - Accepted Ban Request

Ban approved. I was able to come back in as he rejoined with a dif name on same account. Just came in to mic spam, swear and harass people. Buh-Bye. Thanks for the demo, and for alerting me! --Thunder

• Answers below: 1- who told you and do you have proof that I left a comment in your channel? -- I know your real identity, have for a long time (from a mistake you made while in-game)... so there's that. And no, I'm not going to play 20 questions on that topic, and despite your belligerence towards me, I will not share that information with others. I'd send you a fruit basket to prove it, but again... not worth my time. 2 - what does this have to do with the server and the game, why did you write…

• You simply got caught, own it, do your time, and stop screeching improperly in discord about it, as you can be banned there as well if you don't stop. Also, making insults in CC Discord and comparing your infractions to BrenDEN is irrelevant. I witnessed you doorblock more than once on this occasion/location, and I took action as I'm supposed to. It's not personal... you have more accidents and excuses than most of the player base combined. It's your actions that always bring these bans about, c…

• +1 Mature, level-headed player that spends a fair amount of time in server. Would be a great addition to cop ranks.

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

ThunderShorts - - Hall of Fail

Disrespecting an admin in and of itself is no longer against the rules, however... as I eluded to in my original post, "respect all admin decisions" is still very much a rule. So here are some examples of a permissible exchange: EXAMPLE#1: Douchebagplayer1: "Thunder, you are a smelly, rotten old man with stinky balls" ThunderShorts: "Thanks, that's how your mom likes her balls to taste, and by the way, you're my son" Notice there was no rule breaking in the above example, and nobody got banned o…

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

It used to be that disrespecting an admin was against the rules. When that was removed, frankly, things got a bit meaner all the way around as players seem to be emboldened to disrespect admins with impunity, warranted or otherwise. So, if a player can't be punished for disrespecting an admin (but must still abide by decisions), then how is the reverse not fair? I mean, I don't generally engage with players in that respect, but I certainly have before when I thought it was warranted. I think if …

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

Denzel, you have every right to make a posting here if you think something was unfair. That said, I have to point out that continually not shooting at rebels when under fire is either highly suspicious of collaboration, or at least has lends the appearance of it if it falls into a pattern. Appearances do matter, and admins can only act on what they see. Speaking of patterns, on the subject of abuses, I can’t help but notice that as usual the first several people to dog-pile the admin in question…

• Old trick. Just place a prop, or even a stack of props first (like a box, barrel, etc..), and stick the slam to it. Then remove the prop with a grav gun from behind, so as to not trip beam. Slam will remain attached to the previous coordinates, and will remain fixed there even after the prop is removed. Enjoy

• Idea for the server

ThunderShorts - - General Discussion

No, I totally get it... you would like to AFK in a larger rotation of maps. Got it!

• I have spoken with Candy Starlight, who claims that he simply stepped away for a few minutes, and came back hearing about the doorblock complaint. He admitted that he was standing in front of door, but said that it was not intentional. I told him that intentional or not, any future occurrences of doorblocking will be dealt with harshly, to which he agreed without argument. That's good enough for me, as he readily admitted it happened without any BS excuses. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt he…

• server empty

Your complaining about it does nothing to improve the situation is all, so it's just noise. The old "haves vs. have-nots" whining is another perfect example. Play, grind, & improve your situation if you don't like your position vs. the status of richer players... that's what they did, and by extension, what you have not been willing to do. And in case you hadn't noticed, every time the server has an impending map change, especially when compounded with a looming eco reset, the player base typica…

• server empty

So "Hers Johnny" , by your definition, when the server pop was 2 (including you), your solution the the perceived low player count issue was to leave? By your actions (leaving), you realize that you reduced the server pop by 50% ? Seems to me that you are part of the problem in this instance, lol! Play or don't play... but please don't bore us with your inane whining about nothing.

• +1 Zero reservations here, just do it!