Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 134.

• vip door

Ant1ion - - Server Bug Report Forum

are cops supposed to be able to open the vip door when they dont have keys? and when a cop is switched to off duty cop they are kiled

• I helped maximus with it yes lol

• well, could not have said it better myself lol. This looks really well done, I feel that I have slowly contributed less and less towards the server and agree with Greaser. I think it is time for me to step down and allow another player the opportunity of admin. I would come on more but school and work, on top of my laptop getting broken I think it would be better having an admin who is able to be around more and can see the changes as they come. thank you for allowing me to become admin as well

• Cop Application seminolemarine

Ant1ion - - Hall of Fail

feel like you could make a better application

• if a player has a bounty and is killed thay can't bribe out now? if so the rule for uncuffing bounty killed players should be changed in MOTD

• Quote from slaxer0: “Well then you just proved my point that they do talk about it in shout box, but they shitpost in it :> ” talking about it in shoutbox doesnt really help a ton, maybe they should have a patchnotes on the announcement page, then put something in chat on a loop stating that the patchnotes are on forum, even if they are just coding patches, at least they have someting to look at

• Lol looks like it's already been done I was gonna say I thought he already had cop he should've a while ago

• Controlling RDM

Ant1ion - - Suggestions

although sometimes i don't want RDM to be allowed as much as it is, for the most part it isn't too bad, it is a part of the community, when someone comes online that RDMs more than others i go inside or do something that won't make me lose a bunch of money, when i first started i had people target me constantly but you just have to be friendly and you can build a nice community and get help from other players

• Pretty much everything doggy said, a nice dueling area or "sport" arena thing

• +1 he has helped the server more than ome players have seen, even if there is a backlash he still helps a ton also having a bit of responsibility would be good for doggy

• need revolvers back

kk cool thanks lol

• need revolvers back

a few days ago i gave someone a revolver, i disconnected and when i can back all 60 revolvers i owned were gone D:

• Appeal

Ant1ion - - Accepted Ban Appeals

i had said i was fine but ended up in another game, im not the one who issued the ban, but from what i was told from duer after i have to say what i feel, i am not taking sides, only stating my opinion on the situation

• Appeal

Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from Ant1ion: “from what i saw and heard, it seemed naujoji was annoyed with dolphin so he did what he could to make dolphin angry, i did see he stopped after i asked him to, he seemed to have an anger towards him the whole time honestly i feel this is more an issue with the rules being too vague, ik we had this same sort of issue in the past, i think a little ban is perfectly ok due to the fact he kept pushing dolphin even after dolphin had submitted, but again this i…

• Appeal

from what i saw and heard, it seemed naujoji was annoyed with dolphin so he did what he could to make dolphin angry, i did see he stopped after i asked him to, he seemed to have an anger towards him the whole time honestly i feel this is more an issue with the rules being too vague, ik we had this same sort of issue in the past, i think a little ban is perfectly ok due to the fact he kept pushing dolphin even after dolphin had submitted, but again this is a hard argument for both sides that i fe…

• Yeah I had talked with him, I was more lookin for the refund lol thanks!

• i bought the train station last night spending the 470k or whatever it was, i came on this morning and now naujoji owns it and i lost all my 470 dollars

• apparently some people have been trying to switch to cop while in jail, doing so causes them to die resetting their time, once their time is up they can become a cop and it still shows they are on the rebel team

• from my experience with hispanic i feel he would make a pretty good admin he helps out with players and doesnt rule break much

• Goner's Admin Application

Ant1ion - - Removed Applications

goner is a cool gy, he seems to know what he's doing, I would like to see him try admin, i feel he has potential and would make a good admin keeping the server working well +1 from me