Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

• Re: No overtrolling

Anubis - - Roleplay HL2DM

I went cop to take his crime. Then after he gets his crime cleared he goes cop to shoot at me but I went civil cuz theres too many cops and crime. Then he goes civil and starts shooting at me. I understand rdm is not overtrolling all I was saying was he is a shitty cop for the reason I just showed and also I did feel over-trolled but if what he was doin was fine then so be it. I'm not here to argue. I'm sure hell get to keep his cop and ill be the wrong one here. But at least Ill know I can run …

• Ya it went from him complaining of being rdm'd for no reason to him threatening to kick him for calling him names and admin disrespect. Jorune should lose his admin for abuse. I hope justice is served. index.php

• Re: Our Own Crucifixion

Jesus isnt real. Alex is. blaze it

• Noone helped Fund Any Operation. It's Called I Rekt every crew on the server for 2 days in a row. Thats all. And All I did was break locks. Noone helped me do shit. You whining little teenagers are the reason I left this stupid server. You couldve just left me alone but you had to keep talking shit behind my back even the adults on the server did it. Its just breaking locks wow jesus christ thats part of the fucking mod. Anyway, my friend showed me this post and i just lol'd that you guys are ST…

• Soccer in HL2DMRP

Anubis - - Youtube Thread

Here's a short soccer game between some players on the server and Poolman as referee. Great game and had a blast recording. Link is below. youtube.com/watch?v=_FOp8FicanU index.php

• Mechs a great cop I would vote for him to be admin too :usa2:

• I think you deserve it. From a player point of view you are always usually a cop so having good self defence would be great plus I thought Miracles said everyone would be at least sergeant. Good luck Jack I hope you get it. index.php

• Burglary 101

Here's a video I recorded this morning breaking into someones house, killing them, and taking their money. Hope you enjoy! youtube.com/watch?v=k4kJK0ZbcEY&feature=youtu.be index.php

• Re: Admin cheating?

Nice essay. Don't worry about it bruh, it was originally a question. That's it.. All I asked was, Was an admin cheating? everyone answered out of anger so I dont see any real answers anyway. Ill keep this in mind next time I notice something I wont post it. Don't blame me for saying nothing next time. Blame yourselves. Haters gonna hate, Players gonna play. Nigga, out.

• I could care less bra

• Vig youre just mad cuz I used the word gay. lol you flaming faggot

There was no printers for the fuckin 5th time. Just afkers who were afking for 5-8 hours no movement nothing.. no printers.. got that? no way to have that much on them period. And for the 55k in one hour comment from rafael.. lol ID LOVE TO SEE YOU MAKE THAT MUCH in one hour brah.. not possible.

• No I dont want an advantage like that over people. wow that is a huge advantage still wont use anything like that thats gay

also there was no printers in this room, just people lol noobs those are dumb explanations. Im done on this post. The autism is only in the replies lol bai

Ok guys, I guess noone understands these people werent collecting shit they were standing there doing nothing lol. but ok, no matter how much sense I make yall have some shit to say back with no real explanation.

Quote from Eldrun: “ This thread is literally autism, 55K in one day is easy. Alone I could grind out 300K if I wanted to. ” Bruh, re read it. They only afk'd for 5-8 hours. Not all day. That means just sitting there doing nothing from 8pm-4am.

still doesnt explain how they had so much money on them for the time they afked and the wage they have lol... maybe it wasnt the basic admin, who knows what happened but ive need seen anyone have that much on them from a raid with these piddly hours and wages

Ahh ok, I didn't know. Makes sense. All he had to say was that. lol noob

ok so you afk with money on you and had 25k but what about the other 2? afk and have over 15k each hmm kinda weird dont you think? Thats not even possible in 5-8 hours at their wages.

Quote from 420alex: “ Quote from Anubis: “ Robbed an admin and two other players all in one room in vip area. Came in through the top floor with just a lockpick. No locks. After I kill the three I find 55k on them total. Now I know something is wrong here considering what time I robbed them and the afk time they had. Is the admin cheating? How can they have that much gold bars on them from just 5-8 hours afk? index.php ” Well there WERE 3 people in my apartment overnight Console shows I lost 25k…