Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I don't often get the chance to hunt for a bounty. They are few and far between over the last few years. But I thought it was a bounty is open for all, cop or rebel to get. If that's not the case, I've been misinformed and wouldn't let it happen again. BUT, in my defense I thought he was a cop. And a cop can ff a cop such as a rebel to a rebel. He showed up as a friend on my screen, as I was a cop, so that should indicate he's a cop. I don't know what the deal with that is, I would've switched t…

• Re: Haxy Ban request

james5471 - - Accepted Ban Request

So... how bout that ban request?

• Re: Haxy Ban request

Speaking of making players leave, Haxy has sure made it hard to play the game. I know it isn't against the rules to be an ass or RDM, but he is excessive. And I understand that one should take advantage of VIP Status since it was paid for, but the way he goes about it, those who are just starting in the server for the first time or since a recent reset barely get a fighting change to make it while he starts off well and nice and steals and takes advantage of such players. One doesn't have to pro…

• JackAttack has my endorsement! He's been a friendly, respectable, and unprovoking player to me and many others. I think he could be all those things as Civil Protection as well.

• Haxy Ban request

IGN: 1? ?uP of ?wE??M??? SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25202570 Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hunter5471 --Accused member information-- IGN: Haxy SteamID: Don't have it Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/clienthax --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide out of combat. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: A fall damage suicide out of combat. A console suicide out of combat. Witnesses at the scene: Candybar Castiel JackAttack Was there an admin online …