Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 183.

• Props and Teleports

Nobody - - Suggestions

Quote from 5-Knot: “Prop blocking teleports is the same as prop blocking a doorway or access way. Teleports are there to make areas fair and accessible. ” Exactly how I feel about it. Also if theres already something in place to block slams from being placed there I don't see why placing a prop there would be allowed

• Hustler SOC

Nobody - - Denied Ban Request

In the first video out of the three you can see him aim down at the ground so it looks like he blew himself up intentionally. In the other two clips it looks like he just had low health and killed himself on accident by being to close to the explosion. I am curious to hear someone elses input though

• soundcloud.com/babyfoodchewer/brenden-big-balls-little-balls

• Cop Exp Reset

Nobody - - Suggestions

I'd only be on board with this if it was also made easier to rank up to go along side with this change. But currently it already takes a while to rank up so I think people would be pissed because it would feel like all of their hard work was for nothing

• I had told you that in this specific scenario where you had followed them in, killed them, and stole money from their printer that if you had no way of getting out it would have made the most sense to kill yourself and abandon the money you stole. Rather than leaving the server and coming back so you can safely get away and deposit it. Thats just my take. Other admins can weigh in and give their opinion. Also why do you have two forum accounts china?

• Incentives to play as cop

Nobody - - Suggestions

So what if there were permanent upgrades you could exchange experience points for or either in game money to increase your movement speed, health or suit? I feel like a lot people will apply for cop and get it only to get blasted as soon as they exit the PD repeatedly because they only have a pistol and a little bit of health. It takes a while to get to a rank where you can really defend yourself or catch people before dying. Another idea would be to get more cash for cuffs or at least keeping p…

• Map change

Nobody - - Suggestions

Anyone else ready for a map change?

• So starting yesturday/today I noticed when I join I drop all of the money I have on me when I connect to the server. I often restart my game and reconnect to the server after I have been afking for a while because my games FPS gets all weird if I have had it open for a long time and that was the first time I discovered this

• This really seems like a non-issue. The system that is currently in place is good enough. The irony is that you claim that new players are getting fed up with people typing kill in console and leaving the server because of it when that rarely happens, but on the other hand i've seen you target new players and kill them over and over until they leave. So why make it out to be like this is a complaint for the sake of new players when in reality it is a small issue very specific to you and you only…

• Puppy's Admin Reapplication

Nobody - - Denied Applications

+1 helpful, doesn't have a history of breaking rules and is a known player

• problem was done

Nobody - - Denied Ban Appeals

index.php index.phpindex.php So you're telling me that your brother decides to start playing right after you get banned for a week?

• Mr. Jäger​'s Cop app

Nobody - - Accepted Applications

+1

• Can't remember the guys name for my life but last night someone had this issue and I told them to reconnect and that seemed to fix the problem

• Npc Weapon Buyer

Nobody - - Suggestions

If this becomes a thing i'm going to regret giving away all of the weapons i've accumulated that I don't use

• I noticed that the speed doping item barely increases your speed so it would be cool if it made you move a little faster that it does right now because at the moment the item is kinda useless. Not as fast as the thing you get from the pinata but at least a tiny bit faster than it is currently

• cop strip

Nobody - - Denied Ban Appeals

I remember this vividly. I was the victim of brutal attack. I don't know why she blew me up as cop unprovoked

• Was this meant to be an elaborate joke or..?

• Littlepizzabutt admin app

Nobody - - Denied Applications