Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Age: 13year + In-Game name: Half-Life 2: Deathmatch SteamID: U:1:213136741 Time played: 3days 10 hour Skype(Optional): --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I find it interesting to be a cop What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Just do not kill for the cause aristovovat What is the function the Civil Protection?: it is necessary to protect the city from criminals :)) If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: i cuff this player How mu…

• Age: 14year + In-Game name: Half-Life 2: Deathmatch SteamID: U:1:213136741 Time played: 2d 2h 23m Skype(Optional): --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I find it interesting to be a cop What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Just do not kill for the cause aristovovat What is the function the Civil Protection?: it is necessary to protect the city from criminals :)) If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: i cuff this player How much t…