Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• It's tough being an independent business owner in Freeman City especially when I rely on tax money to fund the only form of public transportation that's provided free of charge. I'm requesting the person to own up who broke my 1000 locks in my train station office. I'm currently setting up a GoFundMe campaign to keep Freeman City Metro's office locked up. Refer to picture for reference: index.php

• Your in-game name: 1st Striker` The Staffs In-game name: DemonKitty Staffs Steam ID: U:1:918497099 Description of the Event: I switched to cop and ended up arrest 5 criminals keeping the ones that resisted arrest and then DemonKitty proceeds to switch to cop to release all the prisoners that I kept in jail Proof of Event: mega.nz/#!kMRlESIQ!QxzdBKFfF-N…OI6Lu6bUcPwDb1Uj0eP8sHOY8

• The alien with the red eyes becomes invisible when cuffed.

• He's cool. I played with him back in the day of other RP servers.

• Quote from Syle: “ Post the demo, these screenshots dont show me anything beyond you were provoking him into kicking you. ” Video will be ready to view in one hour of the edit: https://youtu.be/TB19CpdiFLw Description: As you can see in the demo Jorune calls me stupid when I break his locks. GMZ calls him an idiot for saying that RDM isn't allowed and gives him multiple "warnings" for "RDM without reason" then proceeds to kick him after stating that he killed him because he doesn't like him. Quo…

• Quote from Traxxas: “ i love the fact that there are so many admins so adamant on protecting other admins from losing admin when the players get mad but the only point of admins is to make the player base happy XD i don't know if anyone did anything wrong but when you have so many complains about something is it not logical to assume that something is wrong? ” There is something wrong. The admins are just in denial. Nothing is coming from this abuse report because apparently it's considered "ill…

• IGN: 1st Striker` The Staffs In-game name: Emperor Joru?e Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19498235 Description of the Event: Jorune wasn't being very nice so GMZ5Z decided to smoke his ass with a revolver. Jorune stated that RDM wasn't allowed despite GMZ5Z and Jorune were playing as rebel. Threatening to kick me because I told him he abused too. Proof of Event: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=566963108 http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/400055647307033504/BD82BDCF715…

• Quote from Volar: “ From the video that looks pretty bad. He clearly teleports in using goto self and upon seeing you move teleports out the back. Only extra thing I would have liked to see would have been the player menu to see whom was all online at the time so it could fully dismiss the claim of him wanting to Goto another player. ” [img width=1280 height=720]http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/400055083621823093/B3A499BF52D94451FE4915D4ED6AF66BF76A29D2/[/img] This was right after I…

• Quote from Jorune: “ Yes, it's me Sorry bro, i didn't know u were in that room. I didn't want to steal your drugs or money, i know u weren't afk, so when i seee u i teleported out. i didn't know this retard was going to report me just for that, because i didn't steal drugs or money. Sorry for teleporting in his room, door have not locks, i didn't know he was in there. ” I had 800+ locks on my door. You couldn't break them so you teleported in. I don't understand why you keep on lying about this.…

• IGN: 1st Striker` The Staffs In-game name: Emperor Joru?e Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19498235 Witness: Rat Juice Description of the Event: Jorune connected and lagged so I killed him while he was lagging. Picked up all his cash and hid in my house. He proceeded to teleport into my house while previously stating that I "will" give back his money. He also hinted at the fact that he can teleport but not noclip. As you can see in the video. He checks my locks and constantly attempts to open my door …

• I want to pre-load the map so I can spend my hours finding a property.

• --Basic info-- Age: 19.5 In-Game name: 1st Striker` SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26730701 Time played: 200+ hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To lay down the law and keep Uptown safe What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Kickdoor is allowed over crime of 4000 only. Don't give civilians your weapons. Don't use rebel items as cop. What is the function the Civil Protection?: To rid the city of criminals and serve justice. If a player were to be r…