Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Age:15 In-Game name:[CIA]Fax machine SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59420424 Time played: more than the minimal (check my date where I registered) --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:because the server has more people What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Stop the crime and protect civilians also all of the rules in the wiki What is the function the Civil Protection?:as I said stop the crime and protect players from trolls,rmders,people who is destroying the…

• --Basic info-- Age:14 In-Game name: deletrea ickkck SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59420424 Time played:around 2d or 40 hours Skype(Optional): popkevin1234 --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:To mantain the server and capture robbers What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:Dont abuse the position and other stuff that you find in /motd What is the function the Civil Protection?:mantain the order and capture badies If a player were to be rdming you what do you…