Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Kekor's Cop application

kekor - - Accepted Applications

thank you all. i wont dissapoint

• Kekor's Cop application

kekor - - Accepted Applications

What to make the subject "<Kekor> Civil Protection Application." --Basic info-- Age: 22 In-Game name: Kekor SteamID: [U:1:14433282] Time played: 40 after map reset --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: becuase theres no cops that know how to shoot What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: - Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime. so cant cuff below - Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - /Kickdoor can be used to access a criminal (and or…

• New job - Pizza Delivery Guy

kekor - - Suggestions

sounds like a good no crime job. as long as theres no down payment like with drug runner.

• Oatmeal Abuse

kekor - - Denied Ban Request

My In game name : Kekor Staff in game name : Oatmeal so i was banned by Oatmeal without him ever saying a word of warning to me becuase i'm under 10 hour's and i killed an under 10 hour that kept provoking me by pulling out weapons in my face. after this ban which was an hour or so i reconnected and literally did nothing but type !admins to see who was on at which point Oatmeal immediately kicked me from the server without a single word. i rejoined for a third time and was immediately Perma bann…

• Banned for no reason

kekor - - Accepted Ban Appeals

steam ID: # [U:1:14433282] My in game name: Kekor Banned by : Oatmeal the corrupt admin so i was banned by Oatmeal without him ever saying a word of warning to me becuase i'm under 10 hour's and i killed an under 10 hour that kept provoking me by pulling out weapons in my face. after this ban which was an hour or so i reconnected and literally did nothing but type !admins to see who was on at which point Oatmeal immediately kicked me from the server without a single word. i rejoined for a third …

• Re: RP UPDATE

kekor - - News/Announcements

A small observation when you type /job as a drug addict it tells you that the selling price for every gram is $5 however when you actually sell the drugs you only receive $3 per gram I do not know which you want us to receive but Since you mentioned raising the rates maybe you updated the job info but forgot to change the actual rates or perhaps something else maybe this is even how the rp mod you're using started but I figured i'd point it out so any corrections can be made if it is broken.

• Re: mappers wanted

kekor - - Suggestions

I have made and edited many maps and would be willing to work on freeman city if you wish simply contact me and tell me what specific things you think need to be done and I will do them and suggest some twists of my own. That is if you're still looking for a updated version of this map I can edit any map you wish Even if it's a locked version. I know this is a old post if you're still interested contact me or simply post back i'll watch the forums