Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Re: Respect Suggestion

dalight123r - - Suggestions

Quote from TF2274_r.2.0: “ Ok, so I suppose I could make it where you don't lose points for killing cops, but why do you want to encourage RDM Eldrun? Isn't RDMing the cancer of RP? ” I can also suggest granting rebels 0.5 or any moderately low value for every cop kill they get, while losing -2 points if rebels shoot at a cop but die as a result (similar to the "Getting killed, having shot first: -2 honor points" rule originally mentioned). This way it maintains some of the cop vs. rebel activit…

• Re: Respect Suggestion

dalight123r - - Suggestions

Looking great so far! The only thing I might find problematic is the fact that you lose -3 points no matter what for killing cops. I'm up for the idea of having the discouragement of random DM; however, from playing this RP server I find that the rebels and the Cops have different goals (Cops want to reduce crime while the rebels promote crime). With that said, I find that the -3 points from cop killings might some-what be counterproductive if you really want a "rebel" team because the loss of p…

• --Basic info-- Age: 20 In-Game name: lAFKlSpawwckl<DimsUM>:D (Apologies for the length) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24316110 Time played: Currently at 44 hours; however, I have logged a numerous amount of hours back when the server was named under "SylesRP" Skype(Optional): Available upon request. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Currently pursing a law enforcement career so why not also pursue it in a RP server? On a more serious note, I have always had a…