Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Lamp Shade is back!

Lamp Shade - - Roleplay HL2DM

i'm Lamp Shade haha, i played alot in 2015 and 2016 then took break for a while. i played alot with doggy and fishy if they still play

• Lamp Shade is back!

Lamp Shade - - Roleplay HL2DM

Hello again! I'm returning to the server after a couple years and had a question. I put hundreds of hours in the server before being cop and rebel and I was wondering if I could get cop back, ive played for a long time and would love to get back in the saddle! If not thats fine I just figured id ask Thanks for reading y'all!

• --Basic info-- I am re-applying for Cop. Age: 21 In-Game name: Lamp Shade SteamID: [U:1:219146310] Time played: 372 Hours played in the CoLD Community.(In grand total.) Skype(Optional): N/A --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Always have a mic on me. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I was cop but a month had gone by of me not playing because of work and i lost cop with server reset. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff at +1800 crime and jail, can use kick door at +4000 c…

• Ill try to make it sounds fun!

• Re: VIP 3rd Person?

Lamp Shade - - Resolved

Alright thanks again

• Re: VIP 3rd Person?

Lamp Shade - - Resolved

Ok thank you

• VIP 3rd Person?

Lamp Shade - - Resolved

Hello everyone, I was just wondering if VIP get the ability to use 3rd Person. Thanks for your time.

• Dude your so photogenic! ++1

• Hello alex are you seasonal for ur job?

• Re: ~*~*~*/Lamp Shade\*~*~*~

Lamp Shade - - Introduction

And my views of the world.... I dont like this world we're in now but mainly because I can comprehend whats going on around me. And I dont like it. People killing other people for nothing. When that person dies, THIER DEAD. Gone forever and can never come back. Thats such an impact on the world around the people they touched in their lifes but the person pulling the trigger see's none of it.

Well traxx to tell you the truth its hard to just judge "people" in generel cuz someone could be saying everything you want to hear then take it all away just because they can. But normally I do give people the benifit of the doubt and give everyone the respect that I would like to recieve back.

Hello alex! Thanks im actually enjoyin it pretty well

Im not a professional at freerunning but it is a way I get excersize

More things about me would be that im a security guard for Ross Dress For Less and I have my own house My favorite show is Samurai Champloo and my favorite movie is Spirited Away. I like all kinds of music but Glitch and Trap would ha e to be on my tops list.

And some things about me: I produce music, freestyle, beatbox, freerun. I have a daughter and her names rosei shes 2 years old. I used to skate till I damn near brike my ancle. I play on Playstion and PC mainly. Every once in a while I pull my ild smash bros 64 out and beat some ass yellow kirby style! I like to meet new people and learn how they tick. The way they talk and comprehend the world around them is different to each and every person.

Hello mike Im from salem oregon and im 21

• ~*~*~*/Lamp Shade\*~*~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hello everyone! I'm Lamp Shade. I'm friendly and can help you if you ever need it. I suck at DM because I'm new to this game but I still have fun =] Submit a comment if you have anymore questions about me, ill be happy to answer them! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lamp Shade

• Pretty awesome application and iv seen him on quite frequently. Hes nice so far

• --Basic info-- Age: 21 In-Game name: Lamp Shade SteamID: [U:1:219146310] Time played: 3d 0h Skype(Optional): N/A --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Always have a mic on me. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to see what its like to be cop and have its responsibility on the server. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff at +1800 crime and jail, can use kick door at +4000 crime but costs $1500 per kick, don't shoot rebels unless shot first and after kill don't keep kill…