Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• whenever it can be switch just wanted to bring it to light, also its my test week so i wont be on much but ill message BPN, Koala or Dane_Vogel when im back so we can give this cop trial run a shot!

• Why was i banned.....

SpeedStick420 - - Roleplay HL2DM

ok im sorry im over it

• Why was i banned.....

Whatever, you told me twice because i did it twice with what i figured were reasonable excuses but you acted rash. But i guess this is only my opinion and i know the rules west.... dont forget just 2 weeks ago you were generally doing the same....

• Well what West decided to state was unnecessary for this thread.... And Porkies.... Anyway i made it clear a handful of times to West what was going on the first time i made it clear what the issue was, and the second time was an ACCIDENT...... I apologized to BlackBean, gave him someone money, he said thank you and i said your welcome..... then i get banned, plus West always forgets im without proper sound at my house, my surround sound is broken and the computer volume is shit..... I don't mea…

• Why was i banned.....

i didn't see the time all i saw was that it said banned then i posted this, the thread is mostly pointless but i still wanted to make myself clear on what happened, and ive been there when west is pissed and annoyed, doesn't happen a lot but regardless it happens Also West i told you the second was because He himself walked into a gun fight i was aiming for AKP...... he walks in front of where im shooting and its my issue? Also on a side note can someone change my forums tag from newbie to donat…

• Why was i banned.....

I'm apparently not banned but i want this post to clarify what happened and why it happened!

• Woah west can you please take your bad mood somewhere else.... 1. The first players score wasnt his actual hours in the score board... 2. The Second player was caught in gunfire between me and AKP... I will defend myself, i've been working on paying attention to the board, also adding the fact just a week ago koala explained to me that the scoreboard portrays a players hours (but is sometimes incorrect).

• Why was i banned.....

OK i understand west is doing his job and i accidentally killed under 5 hours twice, the first was because his score on the scoreboard wasn't showing his proper hours..... they told me his was 4 hours but i saw a -5 score..... The second was because i was fighting with another player and he was caught in the crossfire... i explained that to Westsmoke and he said "sorry to be you" and banned me.... didn't see how long the ban was.... i lost my printer with almost 20k...... I've also been trying t…

• --Basic info-- Age: 22 In-Game name: »xHowlerx« SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15272994 Time played: 3 Days, 6 Hours and 36 minutes. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes i do! Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: There needs to be more cops online during certain parts of the day to keep things under control but also allows players to utilize the crime rates and to make more cash, also incase people get imprisoned its easier to let them out with a bribe. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:…