Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Ban Appeal- Mr.Sandman

syle22 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

2 years... Unbanned, Please do not break the rules again. Thanks.

• New map up = rp_abusemecity

syle22 - - News/Announcements

All, We have decided to change the map to an old favorite from :AP: for our next cycle : rp_abuse_me_city_v3c. Map is live now Big thanks to :AP's: finest @ThunderShorts for providing the map and admins for setup With this update doggy has made updates to challenges, adding in a monthly challenge block as well. Difference-File (18 lines) Welcome to Abuse_me_city. It's safer here. Remember to use sm_refunddoor rp_city26_v2

• All, We have decided to change the map for our next 3 month cycle to : rp_city26. Map is live now Big thanks to @Birddieboo @Capt_n3Mo and @The Doggy for helping setup map. With this update we have made a few more changes to cops, we will continue to evaluate feedback. Shout out to @Rasul for providing much needed suggestions. We are working on implementing some of them. Source Code (6 lines) In other news Rezzo/Mav has been working on a new high-score site! Here is the beta link. We will be imp…

• Good post in a accessible format. I am still reading through it. Some points are easy to implement others will require some careful coding and thinking. I will talk with doggy on a few points and give a more detailed response once I have finished reading it all

• tbh I never thought of that but looks pretty cool. we can work on this

• Super Door Hack After Wipe?

syle22 - - Resolved

yall are insanely biased. if you had one you would be saying the opposite. in your own post you admit its only a 1 minute difference. It did not take 1 map it took all wipe its an item that is objectively not op, it allows access to the pd at best and is a high tier reward for long term investment. even when you get into the pd your crime by the time you reach the jail is 2k which warrants a cop to kick your ass. doorhack out and you have a bounty which a player can send your ass to jail. there …

• Super Door Hack After Wipe?

syle22 - - Resolved

Super dh is the only super item which persists through wipe, does not count for prestige and cannot be refunded to a buyback vendor edit: re hacking: hacking was also buffed by 15%

• accepted and employed

• Remove Koipe from admin.

syle22 - - Denied Ban Request

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “So to add to this, not only does this person have Admin and is utterly useless this guy spawns with a Rev and suit after a wipe after Platinum VIP has been taken? ” platinum job does not even exist in the database, you are being mislead.

• Prop Admin Application

syle22 - - Accepted Applications

Runner approached me with a few key points I would like to highlight. - he wants to prop during the weekday - he wants to run events (with props?) - he is motivated to foster community I want to correct something on your app you will learn the commands in time. [003] sm_linkpropdoor - Links a prop to a door id [005] sm_unlinkpropdoor - Unlinks a prop from a door id Be mindful of the 2048 props, you can check the current amount by typing status in console and it shows at the top. When 2048 props …

• accepted and employed

• This post was locked due to derailment. The rest of this post is not relevant to admin abuse, the below is my concern Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “1. Don't break the main VIP door locks 2. Don't use the stunstick as a cop for combat (as in, not intending to arrest someone, but still using it in combat) 3. Use kickdoor on the VIP main door instead of using keys (even though the rule literally states that you can) 4. Don't use sprays that have his name in it (or anyone's name?) The only r…

• Server has been reset, another change I forgot to mention: VIP apartments are no longer off-limits to non-VIP meaning you can break in with lock picks, the front doors are no longer super locked. the VIP vendor will automatically deny you to use it if your a non VIP.

• Prop admin application

syle22 - - Accepted Applications

accepted and employed

• Dear Gamers, We are excited to announce the next season of RP. As we celebrate our 15-year anniversary, I believe it's the perfect time for a fresh start in our HL2DM RP server. With the beginning of the new season, we are undergoing prestige as we did last wipe. Server will reset Saturday July 8th, 9:00pm EST. Server will be locked during reset and You will be credited prestige points during this time. Map will be rp_uptown_v4_b12 - Beach summer version Alongside the wipe, we have an array of e…

• Map poll 2/18/2023

...Well, well, isn't this just like old times Map Poll rp_Uptown_v5 rp_lineese_r4 rp_city26 rp_pray Poll closes 2/22/23

• Ok lets go

• Map Poll 9/15/2022

..You've done a great deal in a small time span, hmmm? Poll will close Sept 22 you know these ones RP_Freemancity_kbm_v1a RP_pray RP_Citylife_afternoon Time to choose, -syle

• rp_one - release

syle22 - - Roleplay HL2DM

Looks nice! would shoot doggy on 10/10

• Map vote May 12 2022

...Time, Dr. Freeman? Is it really that time again? Poll will close may 15th RP_Amsterville RP_pray RP_Citylife_afternoon Time to choose, -syle