Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

• one thing that has always bothered me about computing and games is that often you are stuck with mutable copies of the same files in different directories. some examples are like hl2dm and gmod and css eta .bsps you might have 5 different copies of the same .bsp file. or in fallout NV and fallout 3 you often have the same .nif and .dds files. this really racks up and takes up tremendous amount of space. is there any program or something that can make it so have only one copy of any file and allo…

• ah lol since was only 2 threads diddent see the date XD.

• ive known him for a while and server could always use more cops, he dose rdm alot but he knows rp so should be good +1.

• he dose have problems with mic alot but we could always use more weak cops on the server, i like to have meany weak cops vs few OP cops +1.

• [Cop Guide]In Case Of Drugs

NightmareRex - - Suggestions

Quote from Greaser: “Quote from [Cop] Virus: “*If you do not have the console activated what you have to do is: [Go to the start of Steam and there you must right click on hl2dm> Properties> Define Launch Parameters> (AND IN THAT BOX YOU HAVE TO PUT "-CONSOLE" [WITHOUT QUOTES ]). Then Restart The hl2dm And You Will Have The Console ” Did anyone actually use this method to get their console? ” i have once way back in the day if i remember correctly you used to not be able to esc > keybord > advan…

• admin respect

probbaly not best idea since then homies would just /rep + admins and enimies would just /rep - admins.

• Old friends

yea bro lets hope we can continue to play more hl2dm rp togeather.

• where ive been

NightmareRex - - Roleplay HL2DM

ah allright but is that a driving factor that puts up bitcoins so phucking high? as well as not being controled by evil rothshchild central bank.

• where ive been

ok im looking into this and so that means exodus wallet and eths work togeather, and have more mainstreem-like trading solutions, but i thought one thing that backed bitcoin by a far amount was the fact it is the darknet's currancy and to do prettymuch anything of use on the darknet you need money in the form of bitcoin. i myself wouldent mind finaly getting some acid, dmt shoorms eta, and also wonder if etho has same anomisty ad bitcoin and if it would be worth as much as a bitcoin or bitcoin g…

• where ive been

ah what wallet would i use foreth? since dont see it in coinami wallet, and this is bitcoin gold not regular bitcoin.

• where ive been

ah you think its worth it when did that start? bitcoin gold sjust started last sunday so... and i also want to finish up this bitcoin gold mining bits or should it be called quits? since its a week in and dont want that week to be wasted.

• where ive been

Hey guys im popping intoday because today seems to be warmer outside than other days, last sunday i suddenly dropped out and now just popping in for a few times a week why? becuase im a poor smuck and started bitcoin gold mining in a pool, i have a weak graphics card rip it sied it was going to be "for the masses" i guess for the rich masses. now i need to mine atleast till i have buts enugh to be paid but will stop mining and be popping in few days here and there. its important to mine on the f…

• i don;t usaly advertise or point out deals but this deal i found was litterly a steal infact probbaly net.loss. if you live by a winn dixie id take the time to check it out, thugh i'm not sure if it's at all the stores or just the town i was in, might hitup the other w/d in the other town. 75% off 15$ wine if buy 4 or more 10% discount that 10% seemed it knocked it out of the 15$ instead of the 3.50 makeing the final price only 2.89 per bottle. 2011 wine too pretty decent. so if im on the serrve…

• admins app

NightmareRex - - Denied Applications

yo samc we still homies and i was about to +1 you but then saw you begging other admins same thing i told you to not do so sorry bro -1

• admins app

NightmareRex - - Denied Applications

he kept asking me to do something about the admin app and accept it since i don't like to be bugged i'm going to see how he behaves and remain neutral for now +-0. If he continues to play and not ask anymore then i will think better.

• SamC4 cop app

NightmareRex - - Accepted Applications

yea we can try out we need more piggy pies on the server +1

• don't think i can afford that lol.

• the gang commands like sm_invitetogang are bugged and says unknown command and i think i have to recreate the gang or something like that to fix it? but the tag is still in my name and will need to be reimbursed the money when the gang can be fixed unless there is another way to fix it.

• allright thanks, and thanks for remembering the proper price i remember it wasent 2.5m and was priced cheaper at like half so that is what i paid for it but memory can be bad sometimes lol.

• i was without power for very little time, but the cable and internet were down. it is becuase were only customers here with prisim TV and internet from centrylink, they are a very bad company and my moms spent hours on the phone trying to get it back on, when they sied october 5th she threw a fit and forced them to give a full months worth of bill credit. which they did not give and my mom is going to have a very long augument with them tommrow on this. you should be able to call centrylink and …