Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Quote from VVR You Are Reading: “Very Barebones application. Errors are present in the statistical department, (5k instead of 4k) and he seems unmotivated by his description of why he would like to be cop. He uses multiple grammatically incorrect shortcuts in the application, which makes it feel rushed, as well as making it harder to understand his true motives. I would vouch for you if this application didn't seem so rushed, but for now its a no. Other than the application, I've never seen rev …

• Quote from Koala: “But he needs to read the rules in MOTD Where do they keep finding this 5k figure? ” sorry 4k just sounded odd in my head. I read motd multiple times today, gonna study it a few more times

• --Basic info-- Age: 22 In-Game name: Rev SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22537314 Time played: 83 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because i've played as rebel for a while and I wanna be cop. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Never shoot first, cant kick door until 5k crime, all rebels in the PD must be shot, no favoritism, all basic rebel rules apply to you too. What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep linesse safe from riff raff…