Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• --Basic info-- Age: 19 In-Game name: Lucky13 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:162037490 Time played: 129h --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes, i do. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: im basically on every hour every day so what the hell, need more cops! What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: do not rdm i guess, and do not abuse your powers and be gud. What is the function the Civil Protection?: Beat down every little cunt with crime. If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: well …

• Steam Account Trade

WunderBaum12 - - General Discussion

well i was just asking. no need to get bitchy.

• Steam Account Trade

im a cash only guy, so have about nothing on my bank.. and it would be a 3hour drive for me to get to a bank so i dont got time fo dat

• Steam Account Trade

Well yea, id like to trade with someone my old steam account (vacbanned) it has some good games on it doe (Spintires, Trials Gold Edition, GTAIVcomplete, Sniper Elite V2 and Batman ArkhamCity) for csgo

• Herro dere

MyBack my old gayfriend :DDD ! nice to see you around here too

• Herro dere

IF someone wants to trade with me i got an account with black ops and some other games, its vac banned tho, but u can still play black ops with it. so yea my account with blackops for hl2dm

• Herro dere

noniin saatana

• Herro dere

Hey man! good to see old players still around feel free to add me on my new steam acc "WunderBaum12"

• Herro dere

my friend used aimbot on csgo.. so here i am with an empty steam account and how dumb it even soiund, yea 5 dollar game is hard for me to get lol.. xD

• Herro dere

Well hello guys, i guess im back idk if ppl remember me lol xD, used to play like 1-2 years ago. but anyways, im getting the game here soon (im very poor so it takes time for me to get games xD ) so i be happy playing with yall guys again