Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• COP APPLICATION DENZEL386

McSauce - - Accepted Applications

I think Denzel is very nice to other players and it would be great to have him as a partner in the forces. I definitely recommend him at 100%. Thumbs up !

• PC Gamer Cop application

Age: 36 In-Game name: PC SteamID: U:1:1:11283891 Time played: 0 Months, 4 Days, 6 Hours and 24 Minutes --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: - Yes Do you have a mic?: - Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: - There is never enough cop on the server What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: - You can only shoot players if they shoot at you first - You c…

• If i can give my opinion , Fristii El Patron is always there to help people. He always answer questions , help new people. He's just a cool guy and seems to have experience. We need admins + he says he is always available and very active. I recommend him. PC Gamer.

• Ban Request

McSauce - - Denied Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: PC Gamer SteamID: 76561197971549619 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971549619/ --Accused member information-- IGN: CM-VULCAN SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6904388 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974074505 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: he killed me and 2 other person, we are under 10 hours and no bounty Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: i dont have any screenshots Witnesses at the scene: Cyb3rSl4v , bluest…

• --Basic info-- Age: 33 In-Game name: RaNdOmShOtS SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5641945 Time played: 100 hrs --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I did it before and that's the job i prefer on the server. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: arrest at 1800 bounty,only use kickdoor at 4200. Only shoot someone if he shoots at you. What is the function the Civil Protection?: Prevent crime If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Cuff and jail. Ho…

• cop application

--Basic info-- Age: 30 In-Game name: Random Shots SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5641945 Time played: 1d : 17h : 8m --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: not yet Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: help, protect new players, cuff people with crime. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Kick a door only if players have more then 4k crime. Only shoot at people if they shot at me first. What is the function the Civil Protection?: helping , putting people with crime in jail If a player were to be r…