Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• House Zones

black_diamonds - - Suggestions

I have put some thought into a system that will make the game a lot better from my perspective. Say you are in your house and someone starts raiding you. Your friend is helping you defend the raid and you accidently shoot him or kill him. You will get crime for this and if you kill the person who is raiding you, you get fucked in the end, and your crime just gets higher, then the cops come. What I think would help this, is when someone buys a house make a house zone where the land owners wont ge…

• COPs SUGGESTION THREAD

Instead of raising the jail time that high maybe they could raise the amount the cop gets per second in jail and raise the jail time just a little more, this would also make being a cop a decision to get some money. Let's face it, you get little to no money as a cop.

• COPs SUGGESTION THREAD

I like the 20-30 minute jail time thing sounds nice, because it makes it so that cops can actually get money while being a cop, and like alex said people would actually need to bribe, and one more thing. I think that 1 crime should equal 1 second in jail. Instead of having 1500 crime being like 300 seconds in jail or something like that it would be a lot better just so the cops get an idea of how much time the person will be in jail to know if accepting the crime will be worth it.

• sorry for the "-search" it made "search" a emoji.

• -- Sorry for posting a bunch of bugs, but they piss me off. black_diamonds STEAM_0:0:105085727 Description of the bug: When I -search a player and they have weed on them, it wont let me take it. This pisses me off. How to recreate the bug: I cant really recreate it, its simple. Does the bug cause a server crash?: No

• afk money broken?

black_diamonds - - Server Bug Report Forum

There Is really nothing you can do to get rid of people using console commands to bypass the cop afk thing, so just tell all of the cops that if they do use console commands they will get demoted, not to be bossy, but this is just a suggestion from me.

• afk money broken?

Quote from 420alex: “What about afk cops though? Would that bypass their afk system and make money forever go to bank? We need this fixed. ” Yeah, this will bypass the cop afk 5 minute thing or whatever it is, but all you have to do is simple. Make a rule that says you cant use binds to bypass the cop afk system, and if you do you will be demoted.

• afk money broken?

I have found a bypass to the glitch because I found out that doing +forward doesnt work, you have to go in a small place and put +forward, and +left(or +right), I know it sucks but its better than what happened to me...

• Your name:black_diamonds Your steam id: STEAM_0:0:105085727 Description of the bug: When I afked all night(around6-8 hours) I did not get killed, neither gain any money after I reached 200 dollars. How to recreate the bug: I was in my afk spot, then go afk. I come back to my computer to see that I have $206. However, I have found a way to bypass the bug. All I do is look into a corner, put "+forward" in my console and I start gaining money like I should. Does the bug cause a server crash?: NO it…

• We Want Your Opinion

black_diamonds - - Roleplay HL2DM

I don't think cops should be able to afk. Sometimes players look toward the online police for guidance on how to play the server. Or sometimes it just makes a lot of unnecessary confusion. Also cops afking makes the rule on the cop rulse that says something like "You can only switch back to rebel if there are two or more cops online." because there can be 5 afk cops at a time. Besides what is the point of afking as a cop if the money starts going to your wallet instead of your bank? You might as…

• Thanks guys, I'll try my best to be a good cop.

• On the new map, is there a lot of places to idle?

• Raise max jailtime

I agree, if we raise the jail time it will really make you think twice before randomly killing a person, it will also give cops a reliable way to make money, because they make 3$ per second in jail, for someone that is in for 300 seconds at max. If you are a drug grower or counterfeitter you make a lot more money, even drug runner might get more money. Espicially when the server is really dead, and no one is on and one person gets over 5k crime, and gets arrested and comes out in around 260 seco…

• No, it will just be a pain in the ass because there will be so much more glitches to get out of the map.

• Hello, I am fairly new to this server, I live in California, I love Garry's Mod, and I own a server on gmod, but tbh I like this roleplay better. Not much to know about me, except you can trust me with all of your in game money spiteful . Have a nice day! -- Theme song youtube.com/watch?v=Sc11shaHicA

• Community Expansion

black_diamonds - - News/Announcements

What will the csgo server even be? A trade server, a coomunity comp, or hunger games? etc.

• Age:13 In-Game name: black_diamonds SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105085727 Time played: 3 days, and 20 hours. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want help the Civil Protection, and I am usually on a lot and sometimes when I am on there are no cops but people with a large amount of crime. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't cuff people under 1800 crime, You can only kick in doors when the person inside the house/apartment has 4k+ crime, Don'…

• My question was answered, thank you.

• Community Expansion

black_diamonds - - News/Announcements

Quote from sidezz: “So we're going to crash and burn if we don't expand to a more populated game, and for the love of god please do not suggest CS:GO. realistically, I hate CS:GO but if we really want to expand a gamemode in there, might try it. here's what I can work with: - CS:S - TF2 - DOD:S (WWII RP Anyone?) - Gmod... - Minecraft.. - Open to suggestions. I have a pretty solid background in C# and Java, so keep that in mind as we want to customize and create our own game modes and plugins.? ”…