Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• I like to get unbanned plz

ICENBERG - - Denied Ban Appeals

Dane how you know about my actions when you dont even play this server i dont like that trash talk when is coming from player who never seen me play, i dont even know why you all hate me so much. dont you guys even know how serious are you taking every fucking arguing, and i think it is kinda funny

• I like to get unbanned plz

ICENBERG - - Denied Ban Appeals

Im really sorry for what i did and im truly sorry so can you plz unban me? thanks for support if you do!

• Im really sorry for all admins

ICENBERG - - Hall of Fail

keep trash talking to me everyone knows youre bad admin anyways!

• Im really sorry for all admins

ICENBERG - - Hall of Fail

Im sorry for cheating and trash talking to admins and i hole truly to get on clean table so plz unaban me

• Civil Protection Aplication

ICENBERG - - Denied Applications

--Basic info-- Age:19 In-Game name:ICENBERG SteamID:STEAM_0:0:26013230 Time played:47 hours. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:I like to try cop becasue i havent play it long time ago. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:No RDming or killing when player aint attacking you What is the function the Civil Protection?: Jail people and grow cop status If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Report it on the forums How much time can y…

• The most worst admin ever also very slow and hes reasons are cancer. Think is that i ask help and he waits like half an hour when he answers that what i was need for help. Admin help was really slow and un professional. hope you read and learn your lesson you are admin you know

• --Basic info-- Age:19 In-Game name:ICENBERG SteamID:STEAM_0:0:26013230 Time played:47 hours. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:I like to try cop becasue i havent play it long time ago. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:No RDming or killing when player aint attacking you What is the function the Civil Protection?: Jail people and grow cop status If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Report it on the forums How much time can y…