Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Safe Place to Speak

koolaid - - General Discussion

well put but a little long man

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from koolaid: “OK I NOW RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU PROVIDED THE WHOLE THING I WILL GO OVER IT ALL NOW ”

• Safe Place to Speak

Online Posts15 Rated 1 pussy shit New 4 minutes ago I LIKE HOW PEOPLE CAN MAKE A VIDEO OF ADMIN ABUSE AND LEAVE OUT SHIT FROM THE VIDEO AND TURN IN A ALTERED VIDEO BUT FORGET THAT THE WITNESS TO THIS SHIT WAS ME LIKE IM NOT GOING TO SPEAK UP ABOUT A FAKE VIDEO TO GET RID OF THE ONLY GOOD ADMIN IN COLD THAT WILL HELP A PLAYER OUT AND NOT JUST BE A FUCKING BITCH ASS ADMIN THAT ONLY AFK'S IN THE SERVER ALSO THIS SAFE SPACE FUCKING SHIT IS FOR PUSSY HOLES

• + 1 from poweraid make him cop asap we need cops that will do the job

• Puppy's Cop Application

koolaid - - Accepted Applications

give this man cop already

• admin app

koolaid - - Removed Applications

Steam Name:KOOLAID SteamID: 0:1:93135250 Age: 38 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Since 2014 What does being a staff member entail?: Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I believe that I should be granted the opportunity to become a staff member because I have proven my dedication and commitment to our community over the past several years. I have learned a tremendous amount and am eager to gain more responsibilities and demons…

• admin app

koolaid - - Denied Applications

Administrator Application Mar 18th 2015 Half-life 2 Deathmatch: Administrator Application Format. Steam Name:koolaid SteamID: 0:1:93135250 Age:38 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)? :been playing here since 2014 What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: would like to be trusted so i can learn how to do propping Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?…

• Castles Cop App

give this man his cop +1090 from me\

• do what you must i am done with this stupidity

• you shot at me and you know you did

• Just wanting to know why doggie is allowed to abuse his power? He had over 14 k crime and was shooting at me and missed and i was cop at the time of incident "chief of police" and he was on the roof when he missed, he then was running across the ladder between the buildings when i shot him, it put him in jail where he uncuffed himself. He then went back out on the streets, killing new players and i then noticed my cop was set back to recruit then it was set to officer. I dont have video proof. T…

• cop app

thank you

• cop app

Quote from eldrun: “bitch ass admins better accept him ” too funny

• cop app

--Basic info-- Age: 37 In-Game name: koolaid SteamID: STEAM_x) # 48 "koolaid" [U:1:186270501] --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: There is a need for good cops What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont shoot unless shot at first. Cuff over 1800 crime. can only kick down doors with 4000+ crime. pretty much everything included in the Cop Rules What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep crime at a minimum. If a player were to be rdmin…

• to bad i cannot get on that server

• Update on the map change

koolaid - - News/Announcements

like the new map it is awsome

• cop app

- 1 Cop Application --Basic info-- Age: 36 In-Game name: koolaid SteamID: STEAM_x) # 48 "koolaid" [U:1:186270501] --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: There is a need for good cops What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont shoot unless shot at first. Cuff over 1800 crime. can only kick down doors with 4000+ crime. pretty much everything included in the Cop Rules What is the function the Civil Protection?: To keep crime at a minimum. If a pla…