Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• What the fuck

VaGaBoND - - Denied Ban Appeals

"You know EXACTLY what you did. You chose to do it. You continued to fire shots. You knew what you were doing." So let me explain you guys a little, I shoot him like 2-3 times when he was near the bank ( he was speaking in chat with Somebody, not any admin work atm) then you kicked me without any explication. After I came back: VaGaBoND : Koala VaGaBoND : the fuck is wrong with you Somebody : vaga dont fight with admins lol VaGaBoND : he kicked me VaGaBoND : for shooting him VaGaBoND : and he is…

• What the fuck

VaGaBoND - - Denied Ban Appeals

So I would like to understand what the fuck just happened. I was on the server and saw Koala with 88700hp and I shoot him twice with my revolver and I've got kicked Disconnect: Kicked by administrator. After I re-joined I said "the fuck is wrong with you koala, what I've did to you" and then without any explication I've got banned for one day. Koala, I'm sorry if u took "the fuck is wrong with u" as an insult, but this is not a reason for 1 day ban.

• * Ban Appeal *

VaGaBoND - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Well, I would like to suggest to unban me and strip money and hours as Mike said. And yes, I've learned my lesson.

• * Ban Appeal *

@Mike - I used kickdoor command as cop for personal gain then lied about that.

• * Ban Appeal *

My STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:14205111 Your in-game Name: VaGaBoND Why you got banned: Abusing of my cop-status and lying to admins. Other Information you think we should know: So there it is, my ban appeal. I'm VaGaBoND, some of you knows me and some don't. I'm playing this game for like 6-7 years and I've got a lot of experience in sourcemod rp dm. One week ago or so I've got banned for doing some bad things, it was a fair decision in my opinion because I broke the rules. It was an idiot decision fro…