Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Banned/Abusing admin

Nova - - Suggestions

Quote from BPN17: “-not the right format -not the right place -in fact, you weren't even banned by westsmoke lol you were banned for admin disrespect, admin impersonation and mic spam by volar. you were also warned about trolling earlier with antlion (sure that had a play). ” Wehere is the format and where do i post, I skimmed the website for 10 minutes looking before I posted.

• Banned/Abusing admin

Nova - - Suggestions

As Iv'e been playing recently the admin Westsmoke has been getting more and more angry as I kill him and make small jokes on the server, he has just banned me for impersonating an admin and mic spam, it is true that i switched my name to Westmoke #2 as a joke, immediately after that he said "I don't care if it's admin abuse I will ban you". So as any other logical person, I switched my name. I was banned about 10 minutes later, out of nowhere, I was banned. For the mic spam part as a joke I woul…

• Quote from Koala: “"How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):I didn't know there was a limit except for the 2 cop rule." So, actually answer the question. ” (Answered Volar's reply).

• Quote from Ant1ion: “nova has been a bit of a troll most of the time i have seen him online, honestly i would like to see him playing more and see if he is able to be more mature in game, not spamming chat or talking poorly towards admins ” I do troll every once in a while, however, I make sure to not take it to far andI ALWAYS apologize if I end up actually offending someone as whoever i mess with usually know I'm only joking around; koolaid for example. Quote from BPN17: “extremly unaware of s…

• Quote from Volar: “Quote from Koala: “"How much time can you dedicate to the server(Include time zone):I didn't know there was a limit except for the 2 cop rule." So, actually answer the question. ” This is also the first thing I noticed. It's asking how much time on Average a Day you can give to the Server as a whole and what your Time Zone is. ” I misread the question, I usually spend atleast 2-3 hours a day on the server. I live in mountain time zone (Arizona).

• Novenate (Nova) Civil Protection Application. --Basic info-- Age: 15 in june (I'm not a squeeker) In-Game name: Nova SteamID : STEAM_0:0:58848500 Time played: 3.5 days --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Multiple high quality mics. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: More experiences and fun. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Arrest at 1800+ crime, kick down door at 4000+ crime, and don't abuse (a variety of common sense rules like suiciding to give rebel guns and don't attack…