Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Quote from BPN17: “i have to scroll to Narnia to see the end of this appli ” This..is gold

• Quote from VVR You Are Reading: “ - Anyone that has an intelligent and logical opinion/solution is ignored by staff that have power, or insulted by Dane to insure that a root had a bad say in a good idea. ” Been there.

• Hello, new here

SuperTitanic - - General Discussion

Welcome to the commuinty, feel free to add me for any sort of information needs you might have❤

• Quote from Sidezz: “Quote from SuperTitanic: “Quote from Sidezz: “Quote from SuperTitanic: “Quote from Sidezz: “Quote from SuperTitanic: “Quote from Sidezz: “shut the fuck up ur not a girl and nobody cares if you are ” xD I just love that ppl act like that. And besides, I'm pretty sure that if someone would've mistaken you for being a female, you'll correct them, Am I wrong or are you going to threat banning me for speaking again? ” Why would I ban you for saying something? I don't make ban thre…

• Quote from Sidezz: “Quote from SuperTitanic: “Quote from Sidezz: “Quote from SuperTitanic: “Quote from Sidezz: “shut the fuck up ur not a girl and nobody cares if you are ” xD I just love that ppl act like that. And besides, I'm pretty sure that if someone would've mistaken you for being a female, you'll correct them, Am I wrong or are you going to threat banning me for speaking again? ” Why would I ban you for saying something? I don't make ban threats I just go ahead and do it because I don't …

• Quote from Sidezz: “Quote from SuperTitanic: “Quote from Sidezz: “shut the fuck up ur not a girl and nobody cares if you are ” xD I just love that ppl act like that. And besides, I'm pretty sure that if someone would've mistaken you for being a female, you'll correct them, Am I wrong or are you going to threat banning me for speaking again? ” Why would I ban you for saying something? I don't make ban threats I just go ahead and do it because I don't have to ask beforehand... All I told you is no…

• Quote from Sidezz: “shut the fuck up ur not a girl and nobody cares if you are ” xD I just love that ppl act like that. And besides, I'm pretty sure that if someone would've mistaken you for being a female, you'll correct them, Am I wrong or are you going to threat banning me for speaking again?

• New Twitter :D

Tbh, the one in my profile pic is not me ( the current one) I am blonde btw, add me on steam if you want to see

• New Twitter :D

Hello guys and gals how's going? well I've opened a Twitter account, so go check it out twitter.com/ChloeTitanic Pls

• Hello everyone, My name is supertitanic and I'm a 20 years old girl. I server in the IDF (Israel Defence force), but I do it like going to work, I'm going to my base at 8:00 and returning home at 14:00, and on weekends, I'm free.. my steam profile steamcommunity.com/id/neeeverrrdoneee/ It's private but if you want to see it, just add me and you'll be able to see it, It's pretty nice actually I hope 2 meet yah in game

• I've added Time Zone and I fixed the COP rules, I'll get 40 hours today.

• Age: 20 In-Game name: Supertitanic SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90116777 Time played: 40+ hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Nope Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:Because I want to protect and serve the city What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: - Cuff/Uncuff and jailtime only at 1800+ crime - Don't shoot rebels unless they've shot you - Kickdoor costs 500$ and should be used only if the player has 4k crime - Do not suicide to give other rebels weapons - Do not switch to cop to avo…

• Server crash after head shot

SuperTitanic - - Roleplay HL2DM

Am I the only one that wants to know how the hell did you take this photo?

• Community Expansion

SuperTitanic - - News/Announcements

Day Of defeat rp pls

• Missing map..

SuperTitanic - - Roleplay HL2DM

Hmm...I can't join the server because it says I don't have the map tried everything.. Help me pls