Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 139.

• Quote from General: “Well this is the second time I've been perm banned with no actual reasoning to why.. Other than some admin that says I hack.. and you want me to be nice and friendly over it? I only used item bind for a couple of hours which was harmless and I killed one under 10? and that results in 3-4 day ban? Seriously ” Just for future reference. Yeah, it happens that an admin may or may not act rashly as they think it is for the best in the current situation. And like you posted an app…

• Judgement of a WIP Map

Goner - - Roleplay HL2DM

Like this map!!! Had a chance to go through it and seems great! Would love to test the durability a bit more with more players, items, npcs, and just the regular functions. But besides pricing and etc, seems like a great map.

• Admin promos

Goner - - News/Announcements

Good luck Koipe. Safe travels and hope for your safety!

• Get to know me more

Goner - - Introduction

Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from Goner: “People aren't being petty and trying to find the smallest of excuses to exclude him. ” Are you sure brother? ” Yup.

• I'm stepping down

Goner - - Roleplay HL2DM

Yeah. Come back and play as a regular. I remember when Horny and you first joined. That was fun for you I believe and i think you can rekindle that. Hope all is good with you and that we will see a more loose Tree Cat.

• Get to know me more

Goner - - Introduction

Quote from BPN17: “Quote from Naujoji: “who cares ” post like this are not helping your case for the admin appli... ” Nothing of this sort would affect his admin app... People aren't being petty and trying to find the smallest of excuses to exclude him. Lol. If you really think people would bring this up specifically as a counter point to his application, they are sad, sad people.

• want to leave my job

Goner - - General Discussion

Well, hope to see you around and good luck with the things you will move on to

• Admin Application

Goner - - Removed Applications

Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from duer: “Tbh i wanna see you helping new players more than anything ” But at the same time, that isn't my job. I don't want to act as if I am an admin, but have no power. Please for the love of god don't pull the "He's power hungry" card, if I was I wouldn't care about debating about anything on here, and I would have applied for admin way earlier. There also isn't too many new players to help. I have been friendly to the majority of them who haven't just come on to…

• Darkstarr's Admin Application

Goner - - Removed Applications

Think he is a great player and I definitely think he can do the job. One concern is the whole Master Witiwicky admin thing again. (Applys, gets it, only afk, time passses, loses admin). Wouldn't want to see that again. But I see improvement so +1 for me.

• Burglor Cop Application

Goner - - Accepted Applications

Thought you already had cop?? But if not, +1. Knows the rules and how to play. Just don't spam the lockdown button Edit-Didn't not realize it was lost due to abuse. Makes me a bit worried now, but still say a second chance can be given. Just not as behind this as I was before.

• 0atmeals admin app

Goner - - Accepted Applications

Little late to the party. So will say my congratz and that its well deserved!

• Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Goner: “If I may ask, why have you left? ” Apparently Chaos Crew is officially dead (again) ” This was my one worry. If Chaos Crew was "dead" or you had a falling out, then it just seems like that's your only reason for coming. Just my honest opinion, but that makes me a bit apprehensive to this application.

• Quote from godofswag: “NOTE I have left chaos crew and I wasnt adressed as admin on that server. ” If I may ask, why have you left?

• ^But what I am saying is the amount of money you lose is very minimal and most cops cuff/uncuff. If not bribe is an option. SO OVERALL, you aren't losing that much

• To be honest, it going to the VIP vendor and cancelling only costs you 100 bucks. No much of a loss. I get the point of this post and would love for it to be solved, but I think Cheesy is working on some bigger issues. When he has more time an fixed bigger issues, pretty sure he wouldn't mind looking into this. Just saying it may be a while.

• Fighting over nothing lol. Just delete this thread next time instead of having this long drawn out conversation.

• Lockbreaking suggestion

Goner - - Suggestions

Volar is Snowden. Selling precious information to others.

• Lockbreaking suggestion

Goner - - Suggestions

This is a great idea. Often times in which locks get broken and you sit there scratching your head. Plus, I like rat's idea of being able to do something back.

• I think you have the right idea. Making money is fun for the game, but if money is a bit easier to make, then people will be more willing to spend and be more active. Keep up the good work man.

• Can you show my which thread I put this in? Go ahead and link it to me