Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

• doggy

Kaito Shuno - - Hall of Fail

You can not ban my brother doggy! What a shame..

• Picture of yourself

Kaito Shuno - - General Discussion

Quote from duer: “beware of the gay furies ” I heard my name mister?

• Map Change - 3/24/2017

Kaito Shuno - - News/Announcements

Quote from Volar: “I still need to add furniture props to the furniture shop ” Are u going to this on map (test server)? Or do you want to should i placed them in Map Editor?

• xbow skillcuff poll

Kaito Shuno - - Roleplay HL2DM

I can understand why it was removed. At that time, where the houses were still more accessible, where they were almost impossible to commit, it was still really practical. But now that almost every nowadays there is no defense house and you can just open the door and simply throw a the nade inside the room and cuff the player what is way too easy. In my mind, removes the exblosive cuffs but keep the skill cuff with crossbow 'n stuff.

• V4 Looks more modern and had fewer bugs i think But most players going here for v3 because its more classic and older If you guys need help at setting the map up just hit me in steam~

• Yes from me Dont see him that he breaking rules.

• Status update from me.

Quote from Sazuke: “What's a furry? What does being a furry entail? How much does it cost to be a functional furry? ” Google it, it takes too long to explain

• Status update from me.

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “Miss you Kaito. I'm thinking that the upcoming econ reset will start a fire under some of the more experienced players (me included) ” When does it come?

• Status update from me.

My english sucks so dont blame me! A note for the old Players and Admins Many people wondered why I had become inactive so thats why: I had a lot to do in the last few months with real life and could not really do the job of an admin for now, and i'm sorry for it! Things have changed in my life had even birthday 2 weeks ago and I feel getting older and older and also adult (Even if that was already very marked) I also had a kind of furry con in August where I had no time Since I got my new PC ha…

• Updates to my map.

Make screenshots! Wanna see how cool you are with making the maps

• Was going to say that he for doing a great time on the server he would be accepted but damn volar always faster than me! But yes from me too, great choice and always welcome to players, never seen since that he breaks rules or getting offenisve. PS: If you need anything about cops 'n stuff you can ask me or other Admins for help also you can type /motd in chat by ingame and see what are the currently rules.

• Matu Ban Request

Kaito Shuno - - Denied Ban Request

Well if i see you and with this guy on the server and hes doing it again then i got an eye of him Maybe talking him that it should not be an asshole to you and Ises might make him a contract even a possibility? Money or somelse?

• Do a fucking Disco in the map with some nice music! That's just all i want..

• Picture of yourself

Quote from Nutter: “You guys can have this dark sketchy photo of me and that's all ” My gay sensibility says you look good o:

• shazam CP Aplication

Kaito Shuno - - Accepted Applications

From me here a 1+ because i dont seen that he breaks the rules Appl. can be better but thats fine, unfortunately short and sweet. And a note for you please type /motd ingame and see the currently cop rules. If you need anything or have question if you accepted later you can ask me or other Admins for any help (players also)

• RIP KOOLAID

That's the way how you get banned because u over trolling a player Let it that you know

• Picture of yourself

@Bean Damn you looking good but if youre smile next time i will gonna love you more #LoveButtsCannotLie 2016

• Beware of "Shiela"

Quote from BPN17: “what the hell is a "furry" ? a male furry posing as a female? someone please tell me what a furry is please. also why does it sound so god damn dumb? ” How about you google Furry? lmao Damn, here for you lazy volk: en.wikifur.com/wiki/Furry en.wikifur.com/wiki/Fursona just click it and read

• Beware of "Shiela"

Block and delete it These kids will never grow up

• Justice is back!!!

Kaito Shuno - - Youtube Thread

index.phphate my life, lmao.