Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Quote from eldrun: “over complication of planting just makes it more of a hassle. I'd rather leavens plant for a little bit and go rdm or something in the streets then sit and watch my plant and buy a thousand parts. Plus the learning curve style explained that would effect the new players. ” true I can see that side of it too. I think hydroponics might help that playstyle though, don't have to sit and water your plants.

• Quote from syle22: “Quote from Murderous Morty: “Quote from syle22: “Quote from Murderous Morty: “Quote from syle22: “Quote from Murderous Morty: “Also more of a side note, I think crime needs to be slightly adjusted. Either create a way to lower your crime level, or replace tracers with a tint similar to cuffed players. That way you can be an outlaw with high crime having to be sneaky and not get spotted, but if you do get spotted people can tell you're an outlaw at a glance. I strongly prefer …

• Quote from syle22: “Quote from Murderous Morty: “Quote from syle22: “Quote from Murderous Morty: “Also more of a side note, I think crime needs to be slightly adjusted. Either create a way to lower your crime level, or replace tracers with a tint similar to cuffed players. That way you can be an outlaw with high crime having to be sneaky and not get spotted, but if you do get spotted people can tell you're an outlaw at a glance. I strongly prefer and encourage the later. I like the idea of being…

• Quote from syle22: “Quote from Murderous Morty: “Also more of a side note, I think crime needs to be slightly adjusted. Either create a way to lower your crime level, or replace tracers with a tint similar to cuffed players. That way you can be an outlaw with high crime having to be sneaky and not get spotted, but if you do get spotted people can tell you're an outlaw at a glance. I strongly prefer and encourage the later. I like the idea of being a sneaky outlaw, getting around using the sewers…

• Also more of a side note, I think crime needs to be slightly adjusted. Either create a way to lower your crime level, or replace tracers with a tint similar to cuffed players. That way you can be an outlaw with high crime having to be sneaky and not get spotted, but if you do get spotted people can tell you're an outlaw at a glance. I strongly prefer and encourage the later. I like the idea of being a sneaky outlaw, getting around using the sewers and less trafficked areas.

• More In depth farming system. Ability to level up and unlock farming more plants at a time, as well as advanced grow gear. Example, currently we have 1 plant watered by hand with natural lighting. Maybe allow users to unlock or buy aoe buff items you can place and move: Hydroponics: Auto watering if near your hydroponic device Pre-veg and veg lighting: moving early stage plants by pre-veg lighting device and late stage plants to veg lighting device increases quality back up towards 100% (125%?).…

• Quote from SuperJay: “Quote from syle22: “Yes good suggestions we have a few stock bonues in mind already. Of course we will continue to add more and rotate between the buffs ” We can't really have gang wars since literally no one plays on the server, and almost everyone who even plays on the server is in my gang. ” People might play if there was stuff to do as a gang (even a solo gang). Also people would create competing gangs if there was any point to it. Add something to actively do and peopl…

• Quote from SuperJay: “Quote from Murderous Morty: “ ” There's nothing like a good nut. I'm pretty sure Sidezz already has the turf buffs either in the game or they're already planned. We just need a way of advertising the server and then make a tutorial. ” Did you just call me a nut?

• Yo, I think you should focus on turf wars. Make it some kind of fast paced entertaining game mode that you can know nothing about and just jump into. Let the rest of the farming and slow paced stuff that requires learning be extra fluff. Maybe have it so just standing in zones acts like capture points. If you're not in a gang it captures it under your name, if you are it captures it for the gang. Then give buffs of some sort and maybe weapons and money over time that improve as you claim more tu…

• Do we report bugs here? youtube.com/watch?v=_7Rz4btNYRo