Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Bro i have no clue why i put i was 17 before lmao. im just as confused as you are but thanks homie, i appreciate it.

• --Basic info-- Age:17 In-Game name: alex. SteamID: STEAM_1:0:105125581 Time played: 11hrs 4min --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I have quite a bit of experience as a civil protecter in all of HL2DMRP, I feel like I would add alot to the server, I love being super friendly and inviting to new players as well as regulars. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot unless shot at, Use stunstick/cuffs accordingly and responsibly, don't…

• Nightmare-Rex Admin app

skipster - - Accepted Applications

+1 great and friendly player

• Now have more than 40hrs. HYYYPE

• Quote from 420alex: “40 hours is the minimum to apply. Play a bit more and get to know the community ” Quote from Volar: “Setting this to Pending till Skipster hits 40 hours. I haven't really seen the player or they just don't stick out in my mind when playing. Second case could be seen as good by some. I'll leave this to a 1/+ Neutral. As a side note this recent wave of players literally copy/pasting the Cop Rules isn't going to be a thing. Put the effort into at-least typing out a few of the k…

• Update on the map change

skipster - - News/Announcements

I played the map when it was being tested on yesterday i think it was, and it seems pretty good from what i saw. alot bigger and more complex. Really looking forward to this next map!!!! HYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!

• Quote from SuperJay: “waddup ” ayy stick

• Age: 17 In-Game name: skipster SteamID: STEAM_0:0:105125581 Time played: 42hrs __________________________________________________ Do you have a mic?: Yes I do. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Just to help out in the server when it is necessary and enforce the crime in the server a bit more! tongue.png What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: - Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800+ Crime. - Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - - The player does not have to actually hit you…