Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• I came back after a little break to find that my money and my hours and my wage were all reset but I still had my items and I was told that this has been a problem that has happened to a few other people. It'd be nice to have my money back. I had around 100k and about 997 or so hours my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:56127008. Yours sincerely Tree Cat.

• Naujoji I liked you and thought you were cool but there came a time where you started what seemed like just fucking with me and making my life on the server hell and questioned my authority and did so much to me that I basically quit playing because I was scared of being harassed or criticized by you because as I said in my post about stepping down I'm in a very vulnerable state and have been for quite a while and I came to this server to talk and have fun and enjoy the community but you made it…

• I'm stepping down

HISPANIC TREE CAT - - Roleplay HL2DM

I've had my fun as admin and I've enjoyed it but I get no satisfaction out of it any more and it just makes me not want to play. I miss being a normal player and not having any responsibilities and not being harshly criticized by so many players. I also feel as if I barely was a player on the server because I became admin so early so this is a warning to new players that are eager to become admin it's best to play as a player for a while before you take this responsibility on. I have also had a …

• I may not be as active any more but I do see Hanger as a suitable person for civil protection he is a kind and caring individual that doesn't break any rules I say give him a try.

• Bad cops and bribes

HISPANIC TREE CAT - - Suggestions

We need a better bribe system where cops can refuse bribes and choose which bribe they want to select and maybe have bribes expire after like 10 seconds or 15 seconds so cops can't abuse this and I've also heard some issues about bribes just not working at all but idk much about it just something to look into.

• rip goner

• So there is an issue with the models of under 10 hour players changing from the box man to regular when they switch jobs and today I've seen it cause a lot of confusion and complication and there has been a lot of under 10 hour player killing because the under 10's don't have the box model so a suggested fix that Rocketman and I discussed was maybe putting a circle around the feet of the under 10 hour players or an exclamation mark above their heads so players can easily distinguish between abov…

• I'd hate to see you go dude we've had fun times together but I suggest rather than quitting completely just take a break from it all for a bit and see how you feel in like a week or so maybe things will have changed. I left because I found shit overwhelming on the server and I was dealing with personal stuff too but I came back and I like it better here now I feel safer and it's more inviting but it might not be that way to all people so just take your time dude and you will be missed if you lea…

• Issue With Noclip

HISPANIC TREE CAT - - Hall of Fail

it was fixed when I relaunched the game

• Issue With Noclip

HISPANIC TREE CAT - - Hall of Fail

So recently I decided to come back to the server and continue my duties but when I tried to noclip because I was showing Koala that I can noclip now it only lasted about a second before it turned off and other admins tried noclipping me and it would do the same thing and I tried disconnecting and reconnecting but it still doesn't work I even tried changing my bind because I recently changed my name to HOTELS.COM TREE CAT to see if that worked but it still only would last about a second. Noclip s…

• Apology

HISPANIC TREE CAT - - General Discussion

sorry for your loss max my thoughts are with you and your family take as long as you need buddy and if you ever want to talk I'm here to listen

• He has been banned for 24 hours we will keep this in mind next time we have a problem with him thank you

• Trusted Builder Flags

HISPANIC TREE CAT - - Suggestions

I think this is a really good idea and a very well put together proposal I would like to see this in the future.

• +1 Doggy is best wh0re

• pretty good player doesn't break the rules fairly friendly +1

• Goner would be an amazing admin in my eyes great to see he finally put in an application definite +1 from me

• Justice is back!!!

HISPANIC TREE CAT - - Youtube Thread

Groovy beats

• Max is a great player friends with almost everyone on the server always happy to help and is more than qualified to be an admin in my eyes +1 from me.

• He has potential I think he just needs some guidance from some good admins to push him in the right direction. I do not think he should be stripped of admin and I never thought he should be stripped of admin I would just like to see him move in a more positive direction with his trial.

• --Your information-- IGN: HISPANIC TREE CAT SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56127008 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072519744/ --Accused member information-- IGN: CM-Vulcan SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19679782 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974074505/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Killing players under 10 hours Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: my screen shots show the logs where he kills under 10 hour players that did not provoke him or k…