Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

• Opinions?

MaXimus!! - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from syle22: “#TBT when dog was a bad dog ” dont forget #TBT when dog was gay (still is)

• I'm stepping down

MaXimus!! - - Roleplay HL2DM

I want to thank you for all your effort Hispanic, I think you were a great admin and will be dearly missed. Hope to see you around bud!

• Admin Application

MaXimus!! - - Removed Applications

Honestly I know there is probs a lot of negativity to Naujoji, but I support him becoming admin I think he would be a good addition if he is willing to change his attitude a bit if given admin(which we can see if he given Trial) +1 from me, I trust he would do the right thing given admin!

• 0atmeals admin app

MaXimus!! - - Accepted Applications

+1 for this guy 100%

• Pray for our Beefdick!

MaXimus!! - - General Discussion

sm_getthefuckouttathere

• Matu Ban Request

MaXimus!! - - Denied Ban Request

Quote from Notorious K.O.I.: “Nutter you can accept matu's demands if its money or something else yeah, before you come to an agreement he can kill you because im aware you did something to get matu pissed and its your fault. I know it isn't his way to kill someone unless he haves a reason. ” Naujoji had a reason and he still got banned for it

• Quick question and favor

Quote from BloodOnix: “2nd can i as a donor give opinion on aplications ” Anyone can give their opinions on applications, donor or not.

• +rep, great old player that knows the rules and is very respectful. Would love to see him be a cop and know he wont make us regret it!

• Quote from Goner: “Burglor, why no love for me???? :((( ” Same... But on a real note I dont know why you are insulting admins here. If you know he isnt going to be a good admin, then he will get it removed when his Trial run is over, OR he will prove to all the haters that he has what it takes, like I know he does.

• +rep He is a great doggy, had a lot of experience, and is active He would be a great additon

• WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

MaXimus!! - - Denied Ban Appeals

+rep this is a very bad admin, under pressure he bans

• Apology

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for my long absents. I have had a lot of life events come up expected and unexpected. I have been in school for about 2 weeks, which also includes my long days after school for sports practice. I also lost a very close family member (Grandpa) that meant a lot to me and I became a bit depressed and turned from videogames to more personal matters. I have been anti-social for the last week or two and have focused on my athletic performance (weight lifting, worko…

• Appeal

MaXimus!! - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Im just going to throw this out there, im a friend of everyone in this problem (naujoji,duer,dolphin etc.) But I think im on Naujoji's side. Its not like dolphin was a innocent victim, he also had a part in provoking, and RE-provoking Naujoji. Naujoji just reacted to this provoking the best way he knows how..... Killing and breaking locks (part of the game)......... Also agree that "overtroll" is to vague to enforce it at this point until the rule it fixed.

• Quote from Greaser: “I will have to hire the private detectives, these guys are dangerous criminals. They've made their names invisible to steal the 9k. Send me some funds in PayPal and I'll get this investigation up and running. We will have your 9k in no time at all and the criminals behind bars. ” How much to hire these said "private detectives" Im not looking to break the bank but I need that 9k back....... And its your risk to be having your printer in the back of the bank where anyone with…

• Quote from Greaser: “I will have to hire the private detectives, these guys are dangerous criminals. They've made their names invisible to steal the 9k. Send me some funds in PayPal and I'll get this investigation up and running. We will have your 9k in no time at all and the criminals behind bars. ” Im dead

• Quote from Volar: “Could also be someone stole it through a wall. I'd have to log on and No Clip to see if it's even possible to get on the side of the wall since I'm 99% sure I know where he's talking about since I set up all the Blue Tubes. It sucks that it only says "A Player" and doesn't tell you whom did it like it used to. Quote from duer: “Me in class ” Chick behind you is kinda cute. ” Beefdick always on the lookout for females......

• Well duer was only admin on(based off of the players you listed), I know he would never do anything like that + he has class everyday.

• Quote from duer: “Me in class ” To much swag in one picture!!

• Quote from duer: “First of all im sorry this happend to you Second, id like to say i have an alibi because i have class everymorning at 11:40 am - til 4pm pacific time Its 1:35 pm now Just wanted to clear my name as im still in class ” Likely story duer...... jk

• Quote from Dragonheart: “Really Darkstar?? XD you are 95% of the time afk when I'm online. I know that because I killed you multiple times when you where afk. What dit you see then? ” Well I guess in that 5% of the time he wasn't afk he has witnessed some abuse LMAO