Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 115.

• Wassup

Naujoji - - Introduction

It’s been a minute fellas, how’s everyone doing?

• -1 Server doesn't need any more 16 year old cops

• Miracles Cop App

Naujoji - - Accepted Applications

Quote from MiraclesBelieveInMe: “Time played: 7years (like 6k hours on sever maybe more) ” Ah I hate this shit. Say how much time you have on the current economy not total. Nobody cares homie

• Thanks!

Naujoji - - General Discussion

fuck ass nigga Quote from IDaab: “Bpn for R00t ? + 1 ” hell naw

• 3 gay suggestions

Naujoji - - Suggestions

Quote from seminolemarine: “Plus it would buff sanitation for a while after it's huge $15 per trash nerf. ” Based on the amount of trash I see roaming around, no one will want to be a sanitation worker because they now have the option to pick up fuckin bots. Quote from seminolemarine: “Cops should also get longer running ability than the rebels ” people can bhop away from this, useless You need to explain why you think this homie. Just stating that it needs fixed wont get anything moving along. …

• Maps from 2005 to Present

there* jesus christ

• vip votekick

Naujoji - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from Dragonheart: “Well Naujoji we all know you can eat my shit any time. So fuck you dude, really Fuck you. ” You need to grow up homie. Quote from Dragonheart: “Wats your acomplischment as trail admin already? ” I've had trial longer than you and zero complaints. Quote from Dragonheart: “h yeah thats right dooing shit and afk all the fucking time. Just waiting for the time to pass, when you get automatic basic admin. ” When I have a career to pursue and want to finish my high school care…

• vip votekick

I didn't think of all people DH would be the one to continue using these commands. Quote from Dragonheart: “For example when RDM is getting out of hand. and most players would like you to stop. That seems to be the case here XD ” I don't remember RDM being a thing you should get kicked for. I've personally never been kicked for RDM and people always wont it to stop. Really it just is childish to use votekick on someone that is killing you too often for your liking VIP or not. It is part of the g…

• A few suggestions

Naujoji - - Suggestions

Quote from 420alex: “This wasn't seen as an issue semi-recently (and may still not be an issue to some..) but some have an issue with Excessive VIP RDM . ” I also think this a problem sometimes, but only if the player being killed is innocent. Ex. BoSS The Castle loves to talk shit on the server, and loves to bitch about being killed by a VIP players. I would kill him relentlessly until he decides to go AFK. As it may be making someone upset, that is negated when someone talks shit, or when they…

• Judgement of a WIP Map

I'll playtest for you brother. Get on TS tomorrow and we can talk about the map.

• Quote from BPN17: “SUPER DOOPER +1 ” You sound like a fag This guy would be a good cop though. Very active and friendly doesn't break any rules, etc. +1

• door with locks

Naujoji - - Server Bug Report Forum

Quote from Chakat firestorm: “i must be losing my mind then ” You already lost it with that profile picture...

• Admin Application

Naujoji - - Removed Applications

Quote from ZomBloR!: “It's only a matter of time before you slip. ” lol

• Admin Application

Naujoji - - Removed Applications

Quote from duer: “Its not fair if the majority of admins +1 him, but no new players that play currently really know naujoji for who he is ” Quote from duer: “He should be helping the community without admin anyway - thats the kind of candidate we want to see ” I think that the recent surge of +1's come from me letting the community and the players on the server know that I have an open application and encouraging them to post feedback of me on the forums. Most common players do not check the for…

• Picture of yourself

Quote from omnompro: “what's that suppoused to mean? ” Stop fucking doubleposting. Edit your post don't post twice. You were all over the chatbox and when Volar says something important to you, you miss it.

• Picture of yourself

Surprised he didn't post the pictures in two different replies And I was wrong man, he did it while I was posting this reply.

• I've never even heard of this guy, so as Volar suggested someone would have to vouch for him. Not sure too many of the Russian players have an account of this server. Maybe you could list some players that you commonly interact with? So we can get in touch with them regarding this application.

• OmNomPro's Cop Application

Naujoji - - Denied Applications

Quote from omnompro: “i'm skilled as a player ” hahah Quote from omnompro: “dude, that was when i had some intimate problems, of course i was going to be edgy and shit. besides, that was months ago, we all make mistakes, and being edgy was one of mine, who says i can't change in months? ” He acts the same as a remember. Just a kid who talks shit and can't back it up, nothing new. Maybe a more mature player should be civil protection. If you guys think I'm a bad troll, you should wait and see thi…

• What is it like being Naujoji?

Naujoji - - Introduction

why did I write this

• What is it like being Naujoji?

Naujoji - - Introduction

What is it like being Naujoji? I always seem to have a negative aura around me at all times. This maybe because of me killing you, or your friends. Maybe you don't like how I speak to you over the microphone, maybe my actions bother you. People always try and one up me, because I'm Naujoji. They try and stop me, kill me, shoot me, whatever. But they end up failing. And that makes them hate Naujoji even more. I can't change how a majority of people think about me now, my reputation has been stain…