Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Prop Admin Application

Jhonathan - - Accepted Applications

Quote from LilWalker: “I approve this message ” i second this

• Remove Koipe from admin.

Jhonathan - - Denied Ban Request

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “So I have been on the server since like 2018 or so. And in all of my time when it comes to admins in the game I just have one question. Why the fuck is Koipe an admin? I have never seen him in the server until this week in all my time on the server. Every comment he makes in discord or on the forum is trolly and adds absolutely zero value to any conversation ever. He seems to be nothing but a pothole for other admins. Most recent example here where everyone is trying to de…

• Lil House

Jhonathan - - General Discussion

Quote from The Doggy: “what about the people that already live there? are you just going to evict them or what? ” The only current resident in this apartment complex is me, and I am supporting their idea of turning it into a gang base

• --Basic info-- Age: 22 In-Game name: El Muchacho SteamID: zcrewjhon Time played: 165 hours --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes understood Do you have a mic?: Yep! Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Crime is rampant, people are scared, and they need someone to assist them with living a comfortable life without having to worry about the criminal scum run…

• Lost some weapons

Jhonathan - - Server Bug Report Forum

Quote from Volar: “I'll look into it and consider refunding you today if I can. ” Thank you. And also the revolvers reappeared in my items? i had 9 last night and now i have 22. rpgs still missing

• Lost some weapons

Jhonathan - - Server Bug Report Forum

Your name: T.w² | Jhonathan Your steam id: STEAM_0:0:12031470) Description of the bug: loss of weapons How to recreate the bug: Don't know Does the bug cause a server crash?: no Items, money, etc lost due to this bug. Please include inventory and stats screenshots if you have them: I do't have any proof but i know that since around the last server crash (it is 11:44 currently and the server crashed 5 hours and 48 minutes ago) so i assumed it happend at the server crash. I lost 14 rpgs and 10 rev…

• Max would make a good admin on the server. I have known him for 4+ years and He has never broken any rules on the several servers ive seen him on. 1+

• Cop Promotions

Jhonathan - - Suggestions

Quote from Koala: “In game I said to mention the cuffs estimate. I still want the cops to state their cuffs estimate. [Whenever I employ at level 4 entry I make sure they know it isn't the Trainee and they have been started higher. A few cops have tried out Trainee recently btw.] Alex is also looking at possibility of data collection for the interim. ” So should i rewrite my post and ad in my estimate? Easliy i think i have had over 200 cuffs. maybe more than 300+. So thats why i just wanted to …

• Cop Promotions

I would also like to request a promotion, I Have 200 hours on this server and dozens of hours as cop on this server, (a dozen in the past 48 hours alone!) I've had my cop since around 40 hours and I have spent countless hours as a cop. So for spedning around a month on this server I beleive i deserve a promotion. I am currently first rank (Sergeant) any comments just messege me

• Lesson for Screwball

Jhonathan - - Accepted Ban Request

I can abide to this. I was there and witnessed it. He has done it multiple times. And also i have tired to give him money, items, help, and advice but he will refuse to change. Ask DH and Koolaid and they will tell you how ive been trying to help and change him

• Police Department Upgrades

honestly I think that the suit and health stations aren't plausible... so taking my experience from other servers how about we put a vendor in the pd? On other servers I've seen a Banker on the pd, and a special gun vendor. Maybe the gun vendor could sell slightly discounted weapons? Maybe special items that regular/VIP don't have? If this is rp and we encourage events and fun stuff to occur, I think adding a vendor with special and or discounted items, would boost encouragement for scirmishes i…

• Age: 17 In-Game name: T.w² | Jhonathan SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12031470 Time played: 43 hours at time of application --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Being a cop is a fun job and sometimes I feel like there aren't enough. Sometimes when I'm on (and others can agree) a lack of Civil Protection can cause chaos to ensue on the server. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Never shoot at rebels unless provoked. Only cuff at 1800+ crime. Only kickd…