Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Items Dissapeared

Cpt. Raven - - Server Bug Report Forum

I had a similar thing happen with 50 of my rev, except I purchased all of them. I originally had 100 but was at about 50 when they all disappeared today. Edit: I'm also down 130 locks and all my pot water. I keep finding more and more missing.

• I like the fact that he doesn't run around screaming and calling people "Niggers" and "Faggots." He quite friendly and I've seen him help newcomers actively. I've never seen him break a rule or "Overtrolling." Max has easily enough experience to be an admin. I give him a +.

• Reason for applying(Since I forgot the first time around): More cops is a good thing, and I'll have fun doing it.

• --Basic info-- Age:22 In-Game name:Raven SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27053914 Time played: 45ish --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: CP must show restraint. CP cannot shoot at rebels unless shot at first. CP may only arrest at 1800 crime, and kick down doors at 4000. CP are responsible for their cuff/jail and noone elses. And Favoritism is not an option. What is the function the Civil Protection?: CP have two fun…