Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• that doesn't make sense.... then when i came back from afking... they how come i was able to see my locks still on the door? i must be losing my mind then

• i wasn't even near the door... the slams where under the tomb stone near the door and i am pretty shure i locked the door to afk.

• ok, i want to let this be known... either there was a bug or someone was using a hack on me. server uptime of 7:53minutes i come back from AFKing and i findmyself on the lawn after about 2 hours. i go back to my apartment to find my locks where still on the door, door unlocked but my slams mia "aka detonated" i would like someone to look into this for me and i would greatly appreciate this. also another player has said when they looked at how mnay locks i had on the door he said there was 0 but …

• Quote from HISPANIC TREE CAT: “I'd hate to see you go dude we've had fun times together but I suggest rather than quitting completely just take a break from it all for a bit and see how you feel in like a week or so maybe things will have changed. I left because I found shit overwhelming on the server and I was dealing with personal stuff too but I came back and I like it better here now I feel safer and it's more inviting but it might not be that way to all people so just take your time dude an…

• Quote from duer: “look, quit if u must, we aint perfect but if you really want change, be proactive, make suggestions, post ideas, record evidence post on forums, participate and contribute to the discussions this is the first post ive seen u make in awhile, and its just sad - i dont see you doing anything to make us better do not mope, do not complain do not whine dont just be reactive seeya chakat ” i don't like making posts therefore i suggest edits to those whom are online such as a couple t…

• there is so much to consider... i don't mind a challenge but there is a line to which a challenge is over thrown and placed into a catagory of trolling others. shure i kill AFK players, i just don't kill someone who's moving about in the game unless they killed me, getting revenge, and so on. i try to be considerate but i see that such consideration is not placed nor passed upon others. i mean i don't have that much money on the server, nor guns, nor locks, but when i do i use them and bam they'…

• this player is making it hard for other players to play this game. not only am i out of alot of money from spending on lock breakers to weapons to get to a target.... but he killed me after i have done all the work. not am i the only one that he's been doing this too but others as well.. it's getting to the point where i just want to throw up my hands and forget this server. this has happened on more than one occassion on my behalf but others as well... i would like something to be done before t…

• you can be a cop if others on the server agree or give you a thumbs up to become a cop. not just one person has the power to change it.

• Civil Protection

Chakat firestorm - - Denied Applications

this one isn't serious about it...

• I SUPPORT, thumbs up. sounds like a reasonable person to hold admin. just a trial before full admin.

• Age: 27 In-Game name: chakatfirestorm SteamID: STEAM_00:0:136642432 Time played: 47 hours at time of application --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: being a cop sounds like fun and to assist in making the game a bit more fun. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Never shoot at rebels unless provoked. Only cuff at 1800 and greater crime. Only "kickdoor" at 4000 and greater crime. No revenge kills. Neverswitch to cop avoid getting jailed. Don…