Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Max is such an amzing player, follows rules, respectful, and one of the sweetest guys here. I wouldn't mind seeing this guy in charge in some manner. if i could +10000, but thats illegal so +1

• I think Hispanic would be a good admin, he is fair, responsible and follows rules. People respect him and he is ALWAYS happy to help. I agree with him that there aren't alot of admins on most of the time, so another admin wouldn't hurt, especially one that i know will do exactly what hes supposed to This isn't biased either, i know hes a good kid and deserves to help the server. +1 all the way

• I agree with all of this. It is well written and does say alot. I also think there should be a Steam group chat (for voice and chat) to make it faster and private that the cops can pre-plan what they aare gonna do and whom they are gonna get. This server lacks alot of communication and this may help. I heard theys a TS but i don't hear around that anyone is using it, maybe it should be put to use more for the cops.

• Quote from Sidezz: “the pizza is aggressive ” is that a good thing XD?

• --Basic info-- Age:16 In-Game name: TheAggressivePizza SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7900437 Time played:41 hours at the time of written application --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for civil protection because I feel like there isn't much cop activity when I go online. I also feel that I can be a highly responsible cop. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: - Only cuff/jail players at 1800+ crime - Do not shoot at players unless provo…