Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• *sigh* ...

Artzaint - - Server Bug Report Forum

i didnt try those solutions yet, i was playing ace attorney (i fucking love that game) but ill try them later, thank you anyway

• *sigh* ...

Artzaint - - Server Bug Report Forum

ok, the server restarted, i was downloading the map, the models and you know.... BUT! when the download finished, and i was conecting to the server, my game crashed EVERYTIME im trying to enter to the server my game crash, i tried with other servers and that doesnt happen, could somebody pls help me with this?

• thank you mate

• Steam Name: Artzain Country: Venezuela Why do you want to be on civil protection? A)I see server users, and I find it interesting and fun at the same time, besides that some members of the cops I like them smile.png How long have you been on the server? A)in fact this is my third day on the server, even according to the rules should have minimum 40 hours of play, but I think with that amount of time should already be inside, even besides that I have little time, I have come to several mechanical…

• Steam Name: Artzain Country: Venezuela Why do you want to be on civil protection? A)I see server users, and I find it interesting and fun at the same time, besides that some members of the cops I like them How long have you been on the server? A)in fact this is my third day on the server, even according to the rules should have minimum 40 hours of play, but I think with that amount of time should already be inside, even besides that I have little time, I have come to several mechanical civil tha…