Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• AcidMac ban request

Zirvhirex - - Denied Ban Request

Those aliases were when he was trying to imitate those people's voices in-game. He isn't and hasn't tried impersonating admins. I was there. And that was weeks ago. Move the fuck on. It seems like you're just scouring him trying to get him banned. Find something better to do.

• /me is the best whore.

Zirvhirex - - Accepted Applications

+1 fuckoff doggy

• Lenovo Y50

Zirvhirex - - General Discussion

AP testing? Uhhh....that was like 3-4 months ago? What's the specs?

• Make him trial already, he's gotten the entire servers support, what more is there to it? +1 from me. Very respectful and honest.

• +1 for my crazy-daisy.

• Quote from Zirvhirex: “He apologized, explained himself. I would like to see a bit more mentoring of this trial, he has great potential. ” Like I said, all he needed was a mentor.

• Quote from Mike: “Harsh complain, tho let's start at the first paragraph. You may not interpret anything written in Forum at Admin Applications, there is a lot of stuff happening back off the Forum. Not to say that even some of the Head-Admins doesn't really know every player at all since they are doing other things than playing on the server. Trust me, we actually now who we are going to give a chance or not. Secondly, indeed he have never been in any Admin position but as he said in his applic…

• Justice is back!!!

Zirvhirex - - Youtube Thread

Not bad for a genre I never really have listened to before.

• (DH) Admin application

Zirvhirex - - Removed Applications

He apologized, explained himself. I would like to see a bit more mentoring of this trial, he has great potential.

• (DH) Admin application

Quote from Dragonheart: “Have you also screenshottet the part where NordF was indeed learing you RUS? ” I'd be more than happy to have him post on here to verify that he was teaching me. Hispanic was active during it, so he can verify my testimony. I'm not here to argue with you, because you're not worth my time, so goodluck to you and the rest of your trial.

• (DH) Admin application

Quote from Dragonheart: “Oke, here some things, 1) Do you really think I would abuse my trail admin, because of this? for shit talk? 2) I already told you and everyone on the server at that point, that I was sorry for muting every one. That was not my intention. 3) You say that you where learning RUS frond NordF? Oke, that a look from my side. When you have an arument with some one? and 30sec later you see "cyka blyat idi hanoi". What would you think? That he was learing you RUS, yeah that possi…

• (DH) Admin application

Just got banned by this trial admin for swearing in Russian. Nord was teaching me how to curse in Russian, and this sensitive dude thought I was talking about him, when I was learning Russian from Nord. Furthermore, he gagged EVERYONE (when it was only PR2S and I talking) when me and PR2S were discussing the political pressure happening in Crimea/Russia and discussing global politics. Just want to let you know what we think of this trial, which isn't fit for an administration position. PS; he di…

• Don't know you eh! But fucking eh right? I'd like to see some new faces being admins.

• Cop Promotions

Zirvhirex - - Suggestions

Perhaps we should get an entire new section dedicated to Cop Promotions if Koala is interested, with Mike's help.

• Newbies on the Forum

Zirvhirex - - Suggestions

Quote from Volar: “Quote from syle22: “should be like +15k pack for signing up xdd ” Thats a decent idea but if something like that was to happen it needs to be something that gives them incentive to come back. We have a ton of people that have suggestions or want to whine about something but the majority of them refuse to join the forums or participate in them. It's saddening. ” The way my entire counter-strike gaming community website works w my members is through raffles/giveaways. I put toge…

• Quote from pr2s: “hahahaha Zirv still mad Don't leave doors open! ” Not mad at all bud! Just would like to give the admins an overview of what the community, rather, what individual members think of you before making an informed decision on this application.

• I don't know this guy, but I know he dc/s and rejoins after he breaks into apartments and steals drugs to avoid being killed. /duer confirmed.

• Quote from Mike: “Quote from Koala: “well, I unbanned Kool ages ago - event over, and I didn't get confirmation of sufficient alert re event. ” Fuck this shit, ain't gonna do any event anymore you treat my authority to players like shit I'm out ” bye

• New RP rules

Zirvhirex - - General Discussion

Wanted everyones input on the new rules. I suppose I'll go first with the rule that not only has been shot down by one of the highest admins but several members. - New no-jump-prop allowed in houses aka (2. Props must be placed in a way that Shoot Outs are "Fair" for both sides.) I personally try not to post on the forums, but to observe. However, this occasion screams for attention. I personally think this is the most illiterate rule on the motd. A house belongs to the owner, ONE person. Not th…

• I tend to try not to post on the forums, but to observe, however: With me having alot of experience administrating and developing source servers, I believe Max has the basic competency to be an admin. +1