Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Quote from Master: “What rules did said player break?: First of all, it's been a while i didnt join the server but when i saw that the map was "interurban" i was hyped to play it again. I met this guy this morning and he started to jail me and this thing make sense but when i realised he was jailing everybody and immediately releasing them i asked to oat why was he doing that, 5 min later he started to relase me all the time and didn't say anything about that. ” Thats funny, you said the exact s…

• Cop Ranking

Vikinatorr - - Suggestions

The first 800-1000 exp took me around, 4-6 days with 3ish hours as cop i think. Most of my exp is from the christmas map.

• Metal is a great player, definitely a +1 from me

• My voice probably isn't very important, however rocketman is awesome, he knows the rules and ive noticed that he helps less than 10's alot. Definetly +1 He is more active than Master Witwicky was afk.

• I swear to god! On my side i swear i saw you shoot at me! I am SO SO SO sorry! When seeing it from your angle of veiw, i can see i messed up! I have 100 ping+ and i would never EVER shoot first. So Sidezz. I am deeply sorry! i feel very bad and i hope you can ever forgive me from making such a teribble mistake! Not just that. Im 100% sure on my side, i took atleast more than 1 shot with the shotgun. I have no fucking idea why it doesn't show up on the video! I could put my life on it! Maybe beca…

• Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82664955 Your in-game Name: Vikinatorr Why you got banned: I was banned/removed from cop by Sidezz because i "accidently" shot Sidezz. Other Information you think we should know: I shot Sidezz "accidently" shot him because i thought he shot first. I shot him with atleast 3 shotgun shells, without him telling me to stop or asking me why i started shooting him. I thought he shot first because he had a revolver out and was aiming at me and took shots in my direction. Meanwh…

• encourage crime

Quote from Greaser: “Why not make it only give cash for killing cops? And not rebels as well. Edit- or make the RDM of rebels significantly cheaper than the DM of cops. But that wouldn't be based on crime that would be based on kills. ” "Maybe somethink like x2 for cop kill and x1 for rebel" that is what i said.

• encourage crime

Quote from duer: “viki this is a good idea if all cops want more crime like you, but im not sure they all do, im not sure if i do either maybe theres a better way to increase crime other than encourage rdming i dont want to enforce the "THIS IS HL2 DM for a reason" argument try an RP approach ” You say "try an RP approach" what do you mean by that? I would say the job where you would get a salary of how much crime you have was an RP approach. What do you have in mind?

• encourage crime

I have a few ideas that i think would encourage crime. It could either be an NPC or a Job. This NPC/Job would give you money for an x% of your crime. So lets say you are RDM'ing and get to like 2k crime, then you would go to this "Mafia" NPC that would give you money for being awesome and destroying the combines system. It could be a % as i've already mentioned or it could be like 100$ per 1000 crime. Thats really just up to the players/admins to set. This way it would encourage rebels to go get…

• Cop Promotions

Hey, I would like to request a promotion. I belive i have enough cuffs/points required to rank up. I am currently Police sergeant. And ive atleast played 20 hours as cop. If any deeper going questions is needed, please fire away.

• Age: I am 17 years old. IGN: Vikinatorr (STEAM_0:0:82664955) I've played 40+ hours on the server Basic Questions: Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: -Well i am applying for the Civil Protection because i play alot on the server, and i usally dont seem to see too many cops when i play. And i'd really like to play as a police officer on this server. I have played as police officer on another server and it was really fun. What does the Civil Protection do?: -The officer's of the RP server …