Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Told beefdick***

• Your name:The_ArchAng3l Your steam id: STEAM_0:0:6048309 Description of the bug: When server changed yesterday i had put 200 locks on my house,then came back today around noon(central) and saw they were all gone. I heard from other people they were all losing locks after server crashes, old beefdick, him and alex checked and said they didnt see anything in the logs,and said could have been part of the items disappearing glitch, and i have no idea if the server crashed soon thereafter,i went afk.…

• Thanks! And I do. Thats a great explanation of the role of a cop, and i feel all active cops should re-visit this and read this from time to time to keep in check.

• --Basic info-- Age:17 In-Game name: The_ArchAng3l SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6048309 Time played:52 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for civil protection because I think i can be helpful, and feel like many cops arent active as cops, just afk as civilians. I want people to not have to sit in jail for 6 minutes after collecting/selling drugs or collecting printer money, like some cops do. I will accept reasonable bribes, cuff uncuff if …